"Dirty Poptarts"

--------------------Narrator's view----------------
(Y/n), our lovely crackhead, was being civilized for once. Until Sayaka got up to open the door, revealing a slender, woman with (H/c) hair that was graying out, the woman squeezed Sayaka, silently crying, repeating. "It's been so long...so long...!" The woman whimpered out, tangling up Sayaka's brown hair with her short, painted black nails that were digging into Sayaka's hair. Sayaka giggled, knowing who it was, "Hello...mother!" Sayaka excitedly spoke, hiding her disgust that SHE was the one who would dare take her precious sister from her. Sayaka no longer saw her mom as the beautiful, kind human that she was labeled to be, for Sayaka, her mom was the root of all evil, and Sayaka would be the one to put a end to it. "A-anyways, I think t-that we can...a-arrange something..?" Sayaka, and (Y/n)'s mother, Yuki, whispered out in a frail tone, coughing at certain points. Sayaka noticed this first, but couldn't give a damn about her health, more concerned about her intentions, "What do you mean by this, mother?" Sayaka questioned, her blue eyes showing no emotions, but ill, pure, HATRED for the woman in front of her, wishing that she could stab Yuki over, and over, and over. (Y/n) took notice of the person, quickly welcoming with a hug, not caring if Yuki was coughing up a storm or not, just happy to see her mom, even if she does call them. Sayaka pulled Yuki into the kitchen, livid that Yuki would accept a hug from (Y/n), "A-anyways...I think I-I..want full custody.." Yuki seemed to stutter out, fear filling her frail body frame. Sayaka sighed out with annoyance, 'Another pest to take care of..' Sayaka thought, clenching her fist, which Yuki noticed, "Sweetie, I-I know that you, and (Y/n) have been together since...you know, b-but I-!" Yuki was cutted off by Sayaka, "Shut the FUCK up, I have been with (Y/n) for so long! I won't allow a pathetic stick like you take her.. !" Sayaka said, hiccuping with anger, her eyes blurring with tears, making her fall down, pounding the ground, "J-just...don't..!" Sayaka said, tugging her hair, messing up her neatly assembled ponytail. Yuki was horrified to see her oldest daughter scream like a defenseless infant, "H-hey, don't act like (Y/n), okay?" Yuki stuttered out, placing a hand on her shoulder, making Sayaka grab it at her words. Yuki gasped, feeling pain rush to her hand as Sayaka looked at her with a dead expression, her teeth imitated a frown, indicating that Sayaka disliked Yuki's wording. "Are you implying that...(Y/N) is immature?" Sayaka said, still glaring death letters in Yuki's eyes, making Yuki slightly choke on her breath, "I-I.." Yuki sweated out, nervously licking her lips as Sayaka still glared at her. Sayaka then did the unthinkable, with all her strength, she proceeded to turn Yuki's frail, and small hand, to a crushed stick. "A-ah!" Yuki screamed out, and Sayaka let go of her hand, Yuki's blood staining her peach skin, she tched at Yuki's weak state, looking at the shattered hand of her mom. "W-what the fuck!?" Yuki screamed out, tears pricking her eyes, she fell to the ground, clenching her hand, "Oh shut up, you pathetic excuse of a mom." Sayaka said, standing over her, then Sayaka kicked her in the face, making a pained groan escape Yuki's mouth as she spat out fresh blood, her nose now broken, which made Sayaka laugh, walking over to the knife container. Yuki was still slouched over, feeling weak from Sayaka's assualt, blood stained her eyes, making her not see everything clearly, but Sayaka still was filled with anger. Sayaka walked over to Yuki, picking up her chin, and spat on her, giggling, "What a little fuck you are. Don't worry though, I'll take good care of you.." Sayaka whispered out to Yuki, before stabbing her, making Yuki hiccup out a cry, "W-w..." Yuki choked out, her breath slowing down, her hand still staining everything. Sayaka just giggled, stabbing Yuki over, and over again before Yuki finally gave into the light surrounding her. Sayaka heavily breathed, loving the rush that she felt, but once she got out of her state, she choked on a whimper, covering her face, crying. 'What have I done...?' Sayaka thought to herself, but reassured herself very quickly, 'No, she deserved this ending. All she was is a parasite, a parasite I was forced to murder, but...it was worth it.." Sayaka thought, realizing that it was nighttime, which gave her the perfect time to clean up the murder scene she commited.