"Something Smart"

---------------------Narrator's view--------------
Crimson was the only colour present in the (L/n) household this late night, the only sound was a heavy thud followed by a large groan of pain. The noise caused (Y/n) to wake up, for she didn't know what was happening. The small, and confused girl walked to the living room, not noticing how the room was splashed in a almost-paint like blood. (Y/n) noticed something or....someone, she dashed to the thing she found, it was a...body. Not just a random body, it was (F/n)'s body lying on the floor, his body had multiple butcher knives shoved into him, like an magician's box trick. (Y/n) only stared in horror, and sadness, her (E/c) eyes started tearing up, small pebble-like tears rolled down her face, like a child having a major breakdown. The small tears increased in size the more (Y/n) stared, without a single stop, (Y/n) sprinted to her mother's room. "Mother, mother!" Screamed the (H/c) girl, "Please tell me why you woke me up-" (Y/n)'s mother, (M/n), was interrupted by (Y/n)'s loud sobbing, "I-I found father, a-and he's not b-breathing..." (Y/n) muttered, her sobbing reached the ear's of Sayaka, who was by their mother. "Mama, i-is papa...dead?" Said Sayaka, not really knowing the meaning that well. "We'll just have to check to be sure, Aya." Replied their mother, already getting up, (Y/n) and Sayaka following close behind her. When everyone got to the body, it turned out that Sayaka was right...their father, (F/n) was deceased. (M/n) had teleported to the phone, concern written on her face as she dialed a certain number."Hello, this is (M/n), a-and i'm reporting a murder..."  (M/n) stuttered out, making (Y/n) worry. The small (H/c) girl walked to her mother to comfort her, "It'll be alright mama, the cops will be sure to bring the bad guy to justice for us!" (Y/n) said,her (E/c) eyes gleaming with hope. "Hope you're right sis." Sayaka muttered. Only a few moments passed and the only noise they could hear was their own breathing until a loud knock could be heard from the door follow by, "POLICE, OPEN UP!", (Y/n) was relieved that the cops were finally here. (M/n) let them in to investigate the body. The cops had informed them that before the beloved father was stabbed multiple times, he was also strangled with brute force, the mark still fresh like a plate of homemade cookies that just got out of the oven. (Y/n) was in despair, her idol was dead, there was no way of sugarcoating it, (Y/n) started sobbing, the tears endlessly leaking out like a faucet turned on.
--------------------------Author's view-------------
Our beloved crackhead, (Y/n) just woke up from her reoccurring nightmare. "Just one of those shitty dreams again..." She sneered, pissed that she couldn't let her fathers death slip out her mind for one second, like ice cracking, (Y/n) burst out crying, sadness started clear on her face.