"Yee"

--------------------Sayaka's view------------
"Aren't we suppose to be in the gym?" Questioned Ochako-Chan. (I forgot where they held the ceremony)Aizawa-Sensai looked displeased, like he saw cow maneuver at his door. "I think testing how far you throw is more important than some silly student meeting." Said Aizawa-Sensai, eyes gleaming with carelessness from Ochako-Chan's question. "Bakugou-San, how far did you throw in middle school?" Aizawa-Sensai asked to Bakugou-Kun. "(Forgot how far he threw so you decide)." Said Bakugou-Kun. "Welp, throw the ball with your quirk. Hopefully you won't burn the ball." Stated Aizawa-Sensai, getting his clip board (Forgot if he did use it) to score Bakugou-Kun on his throw. After Aizawa-Sensai grabbed his pencil/pen, Bakugou-Kun started to throw "DIE!" Yelled Bakugou-Kun, his hand burning like the sun, literally. I was shocked that the ball didn't burn or melt on impact with his hand. The fire ball was shoot into the air like an paper plane. It landed on the ground with a huge *Thud*, making me nervous about how hard he could burn a living person. Aizawa-Sensai told Bakugou-Kun his score, making Bakugou-Kun smirk with pride, must've gotten a good score then. I got nervous, worrying that my quirk wouldn't have an affect with my strength. (Y/n) noticed this though and told me everything was going to be fine, patting my back with her (Hot/Cold) hands.
-----------------------Bakugou's view------------
I was just walking back to where I was standing when I noticed that a brown haired chick was getting comforted by my soulmate. Jealousy hit me harder than a bat, my head swarmed with anger-filled thoughts towards the brown haired girl. She was lucky we were in public, cause' if it weren't well....you already know. I calmed myself down, knowing that I shouldn't get worked up that a damn extra was touching what's mine. I was just lucky that Deku wasn't the one touching her beatiful (H/c) hair.