"Where those daddy issues at"

--------------------Narrator's view----------------
"Class dismissed, and don't forget that assignment." Aizawa said, not showing interest as he flicked his hand. Bakugou waited for (Y/n) as if they were old friends, Midoriya also waited for her, he held his burnt up notebook close to him as he noticed Bakugou, "H-hey Kacchan, what are y-you doing here?" Midoriya seemed to say, stuttering, "What does it look like to you, Deku?" Bakugou responded, which made Midoriya whimper, he was lucky that (Y/n) had came. "Oh, hey Midoriya, Bakugou and I were about to walk out. Wanna join?" (Y/n) smiled at the broccoli boy, who just couldn't say no to her. "S-sure.." After that answer, (Y/n) quickly links both her, Bakugou's, and Midoriya's arms together, causing the both of them to blush. Bakugou could probably outdo a tomato with how many shades deep he has gotten, and Midoriya could be considered as a Flamingo's cousin. You, of course, being the DENSE FUCK THAT YOU ARE, don't notice the obvious sexual tension, LIKE HOW THE FUCK DO YOU NOT NOTICE THESE HORNY TEENS(Lol jk, only Bakuhoe for us). Anyway, the three teens walk until Midoriya separates from the pact, going to his house to do 'ThInGs', which left Bakugou, and (Y/n) alone together. JUST FUCK ALREADY- Anyways, Bakugou walks to his house, but notices how close (Y/n) and him live , (Y/n) notices this too, "Why don't you stay with me? It'll be nice to have someone here." (Y/n) says, and drags Bakugou in even before answering, which peeved him, "Oi, don't forget why we're even doing this!" Bakugou shouted out, showing (Y/n) the baby doll he had in his bag. What creepy ass motherfucker has that shit in his goddamn bag like-. (Y/n) seemed to take note, and nodded, taking it carefully, as if it was a real child. Bakugou was kinda jealous, but kept it under wraps, so that (Y/n) couldn't think that he cared. "You'll be a good housewife, Bakugou." (Y/n) said, cradling the fake baby in her hands, "Me? as if, your more petite than I am, so you do it!" Bakugou said to the (H/c) girl, but she wouldn't agree with what she said. "It's not a question, it's a demamd." (Y/n) said to Bakugou, making him shiver at how assertive she was, and damn was it sexy. "Okay okay, if it'll stop your whining.." Bakugou said, blushing. "Cool. Now, wear this." (Y/n) says, pointing to a black dress on the couch. Bakugou blushed, and picked it up, his eyes widened as he saw the full dress, it was highly revealing in the leg area, and the chest, "I'm not wearing this!" Bakugou shouted out, which made (Y/n) snicker, "That's not what a good housewife says." (Y/n) said, waving her finger. Bakugou just sneered at her, but obeyed what she wanted him to do, he went to the restroom to change into the dress, and found thigh high stockings, which he putted on too, he muttered out a swear, blushing at how he looked, "Don't be self-conscious, Bakugou. You probably look lovely." (Y/n) cooed out from behind the door, awaiting Bakugou to come out. Bakugou reluctantly walked out the restroom, blushing, and swearing slightly, pulling on the skirt he had on, he continued walking. "There we are, our housewife of the hour finally showed up." (Y/n) snickered out at Bakugou, who looked like he caught on fire, "Don't say shit like that so casually, dumbass!" Bakugou yelled out, creating little explosions in his hands. (Y/n) just hugged him, and squeezed his ass, making Bakugou silently moan, not wanting to give (Y/n) an impression that he enjoyed this.