"Ok boomer"

-----------------------Narrator's view-------------
(Y/n) was casually watching loli hentai.......but in class. Aizawa-Sensai didn't notice but could hear the moans, to say the least, irritation was the only feeling he felt. "(L/n), please keep it down." Said Aizawa-Sensai, breaking the chalk in half, "M'kay Sensai." (Y/n) said, spreading her legs while watching her loli hentai. "That is highly inappropriate to do in class, Mrs.(L/n)!" Adressed Tenya, pushing his glasses as he did. "Thank you Tenya." Aizawa said, continuing to write. "Can anyone tell what is fake in this situation on the board?" Questioned Aizawa, "Your girlfriend." Stated (Y/n), scratching her crouch, Aizawa didn't like how she was acting, so he did the only thing he could think of. "(L/n), stay after class." (Y/n) nooded, while Sayaka was scared, knowing that he meant both of them.
                        Timeskips
"Class dismissed." Aizawa said, the bell ringing shortly after, everyone scrambled to get their stuff and left, leaving (Y/n) and Sayaka alone with Aizawa. "Explain you're sister's behavior, Sayaka-San." Said Aizawa, his head down. "W-well...this sometimes happens when she overuses her quirk, sir..." Sayaka said, her voice almost inaudible, but Aizawa managed to hear her whispers. "That's all I needed from you, Sayaka-San, you can leave." Aizawa said, waving a hand to dismiss her. "A-and (Y/n)?" Questioned the brown haired girl, "She'll have to stay for longer for being a interruption in class." Stated Aizawa, Sayaka left after receiving that answer from her Sensai, thinking it'd be best to not question him. As soon as Sayaka left, Aizawa walked to (Y/n)'s desk, slamming his hands on her desk, "(L/n)- San, you've seem to be causing interruptions in class." Aizawa said, his tone changing. "I'm doing this so it doesn't happen again." Aizawa said, now walking towards (Y/n), when he got close enough, he knelt down, getting close to her face, he blushed a little, seeing how beautiful she was, "Tell me, do you enjoy this?" Aizawa said, getting closer to her face. "Nahhh." (Y/n) replied, looking like she was a stoner. (Y/n) pulled Aizawa closer, still in her hazy state, and kissed him. Aizawa was shocked, not fully understanding what was happening right then. 'Did they just...' Thought the Caterpillar, pink flushing his face, "Don't tell me....you're already riled up!?" Whined (Y/n), confusion in their voice, but they still went with it, "It's whatever." That was the only thing they said before unzipping the older males pants, Aizawa was redder than Todoroki's other side. It was a risk being intimate with someone in public, but he liked it, knowing he was with his Kohai. Aizawa stifled, feeling a hand touch his rear end, "Nee, focus Sensai, focus!" (Y/n) sneered, which made Aizawa get hard, (Y/n) began taking off his scarf, which Aizawa allowed, and tied his wrists with it. "Nice and snug!" (Y/n) said. The (H/c) locked lips with the older Male, muffling his mouth. (Y/n) quickly grabbed his scarf, using it to spread his legs afar, Aizawa liked that she was confident with her actions, a blow to his rear end caught him off-guard though, tensing up as she blowed, "Nee, so cute!" Whispered out (Y/n), stroking the tip of Aizaws's cock. "Ngh...." Moaned Aizawa, loving how the pleasure felt, (Y/n) then walked to his back, makeing him confused, what she did next wasn't confusing, but rather pleasant. (Y/n) knelt down to his rear end's opening, giving it an experimental kick, "Nghh..."  It seemed as if he enjoyed the action so (Y/n) did it again, making the older man moan again. "M-more..." Aizawa said, pushing her tongue further into his pink hole, causing a loud groan to come out his mouth, he blushed, still redder than a tomato. "Wow, so sensitive..." Muttered (Y/n), now nibbling on the pink hole, the pleasure was too much for the older male, causing him to lay on the desk in front of him, allowing himself to sit up straight.