One

This afternoon is quite piercing. The wind blows so deep. The sky is the same, the situation is black and unfriendly. With the accompaniment of the footsteps of a child of Adam, the atmosphere was increasingly tense. From a distance, a pair of eyes looked at him observant. But the man walked calmly on the sidewalk and did not realize that he was being watched.

"Arthur!" Exclaimed a girl who was walking behind her.

"Catrine?" Asked the man, looking at the girl standing behind him.

"Hello, Arthur?" Sweet greeting to the man named Arthur. Yes, he is Arthur. A student from a high school near this city. This friendly man, has a face that is quite handsome. He is no less smart.

"Hello, what are you doing here, Catrine?" Arthur asked sweetly to him. Catrine only slightly developed her lips and narrowed her eyes.

"I just want to take a walk."

"But, you see? The weather is not very friendly right now. It looks like it will rain soon. " Arthur said again.

"Byrr."

Suddenly, it rained. Strange, for the moment Arthur said earlier, it rained right away. For an instant, Arthur pulled Catrine towards him. He intends to avoid the rain.

"To the edge. The rain is getting bigger. " Arthur said, hugging Catrine's body so that it wouldn't be exposed to rain. While Catrine, just staring at him, was surprised to see Arthur holding her. He too bowed.

"I brought an umbrella." Catrine sighed, then took a black object from her bag. He opened the thing.

"Let's go home, I only brought one umbrella, is it okay if this umbrella is for two?" Catrine holds her umbrella and invites Arthur.

"No problem. I am glad to be able to walk with you. " He said while developing his smile. Catrinepun blushed at Arthur's statement.

"Let's go."

"Sbbrrr." Suddenly the white shadow shot quickly made the wind before them.

"What is that?" Catrine was shocked and immediately grasped Arthur's hand hard. Instantly both of their eyes met. Catrine instantly blinked and woke up from her reverie.

"I'm sorry, sorry." Catrine is a little nervous. Arthur only slightly stroked his left hand with his right hand. They both stuttered to see the reality that had just happened.

"Hey, what are you doing?" A voice suddenly greeted those who were confused.

"Eh, Brenda Hay? We ... Umm, it's nothing. " Catrine is still a little nervous. While Arthur only smiled faintly.

"You guys are hiding something huh?" Brenda said. His eyes seemed to be investigating.

"No." Simultaneously Arthur and Catrine said. Brenda looked at them curiously.

"Well, I'll go first."

Brenda passed with the black umbrella that was the exact one they were wearing. Catrine was silent for a moment, Arthur invited her to hurry home.

"Let us go home. The rain won't stop. " Arthur nudged Catrine a little. Catrinepun was surprised. He too nodded several times. Arthur took his hand and went home together.

~next~