𓆈

Five left. He got the weird whooshy sound thing and then left Klaus and Diego to argue over who wouldn't date who or something like that.

After Allison and Luther had made their phone call, they walked back in and gathered whoever was left.

"Okay," Luther started, "Where's Five?"

"He left," Diego answered.

"Oh, for the love of- Where did he go?"

"Didn't tell us."

Luther looked around, "Well, we're not waiting around for him. The concert starts in 30 minutes."

Diego looked at him with his hands on his hips, like a Latina mom ready to beat her daughter's ass for not cleaning her room, "All right, so what's the plan?"

(𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝖾, 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗒 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗆𝗍 𝗐𝖾𝗂𝗋𝖽 𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇)

"Well, I think that, uh..." Luther stuttered, "We go to the Icarus Theater."

"That's a location, not a plan." Diego stated a fact, "What? Is that all you got?"

All he needed to complete the Latina mom look was a pair of shoes.

"Look, you wanna be Number One, fine, but you're gonna have to get us on the same page, because right now, we're all over the place."

Luther shockingly, agreed with Diego, "You're right. We need a plan."

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Like seriously they weren't there a second ago, Some weird-ass looking people came and started shooting. Kenny's mom was screaming louder than the sound of the shooting.

"Get down!" Luther shouted, but well everyone had survival skills (besides Alex) and were already down.

"Who the hell are these guys?" Diego shouted over the sound and the sound of Kenny's mom still overpowered his.

Klaus had his hands over his ears, "Maybe they're here for Kenny's birthday!"

The shooting continued.

"No, I'm pretty sure they're here for us!" Luther shouted back.

Diego stood up and threw a knife and hit a guy in the chest, like the badass he is.

And then everything went black As in like, the lights went out.

Then Luther started attacking them with bowling balls, which is kinda rude.

Klaus threw Kenny's Birthday cake at one of the assholes, and once again, rude.

Kenny's gonna be sad.

They were all attacking and Alison was just sitting there.

Rude. Go help the others.

(𝗊𝗎𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖾𝖿𝖿𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖾)

"They're blocking the exit!" Klaus yelled over the chaos.

"So, what's the plan now, Luther?" Diego shouted because god forbid if he didn't mock Luther even in these kinds of situations.

Allison pointed over at the lanes and Luther talked for her, "The lanes! Let's go! Come on, let's go!"

And then they made their dramatic exit.