Chaos

Only a few weeks after the hugging setback, Kitty's odd mind came up with a solution that was partly inspired by Chaos. Not the kind of chaos Kitty was most familiar with, but the much fluffier form of Chaos that was Avrria's pet Loth-cat. Kitty's 'Master Plan' began shortly after her distraught daughter ran into her quarters and informed her that Chaos had escaped.

Initially, Kitty was pleased that the small aggressive kitten was out of the way, but nonetheless, she promised to look for the creature when she had the time and was about to shoo Avrria away again when her idea dawned on her.

"Actually...Chaos requires more dark side power to be present here before she'll be content." Kitty lied easily, aware that Avie, in her current emotional state and with her naturally naïve mind, wouldn't question her too much.

The small child blinked up at her, "What's that mean?" She asked.

"It means, my dear little Sithling, that you must learn the powers of people like me!" Kitty informed her with a triumphant grin.

Avrria appeared to give this some serious thought, pausing for a very long time before she finally nodded her head, "Okay...For Chaos!" She agreed, in what she deemed to be a brave manner.

Nodding smugly, Darth Nox took her daughter by the hand, "But of course, I do love chaos!" She declared happily, the double meaning lost on the small child as Kitty led her over to one of the many Sith Supply Lockers in the room and tugged it open. Rummaging around inside, Kitty took out some of her oldest Sith Holocrons and old stone tablets containing some basic Sith teachings.

Gathering her resources, the Sith took her daughter and settled down on the edge of her bed with Avrria on her knee and the various Sith artefacts spread out around them. For a good few minutes, Kitty finally seemed to be getting somewhere as they sat quietly and Avie read through a tablet of the Sith code, although due to it being broken, possibly not in the right order. But progress was progress, Lady Nox decided, allowing herself a moment of smugness.

Then something moved against the back of her ankle and a low growl came from under the bed.

Both Sith jumped up, Avrria dropping the piece of the tablet she was currently reading back onto the bed and just stopping her mother from drawing her Lightsaber. The small girl dived under the bed with an enthusiastic cry of, "Chaos!" leaving the Dark Lady to try to coax both a small Sith and a bad-tempered kitten out from under the bed and, in the case of her daughter, back to the attempted training.