A Sith Wedding And Honeymoon

Then, once Zash had her precious artefact and they were ready to leave Alderaan, it was time for a wedding. 

Kitari made careful arrangements, though she had never really planned on getting married. She wanted to do it right anyway. 

Alderaan would do as well as anywhere else for a location. It was where they were already staying, after all. She bullied a minor Thul offical into performing the actual ceremony. 

She dragged her teenage Sith relatives, Tali and May, in as bridesmaids. Neither of them were conventional and they turned up dressed in Sith robes instead of dresses, but they were her best option. Besides, she was wearing her robes too. A white dress would just make her look like a meringue, she had decided. 

Other issues were sorted swiftly. She pulled Aayla, Tali and May's Imperial Agent sister, in as a witness at the last minute. The other witness was a dubious looking criminal friend of Andronikos'. 

The catering consisted of food smuggled in by Liya, another relative of the criminal kind, and a party was arranged by her and her sister Holly, at their Cantina and base of illegal operations. 

So it was far from a conventional wedding. But it worked for them, two very unconventional people. And Kitty knew she had done the right thing when Andronikos slid the ring he had stolen onto her finger and kissed her deeply.

A few minutes later she pulled away from him, cursing as Liya waved a Holorecorder and her bridesmaids giggled a bit more.

"Haha, Miss Joker," Kitty rolled her eyes and ignored them. They wouldn't ruin this day for her. They couldn't.

After that, Holly whisked them all off to Nar Shaddaa on her ship, and they all landed at the Cantina there. There was a lot of dancing, which wouldn't have been so bad if Kitty could dance, a lot of food, which was excellent and probably stolen, and an awful lot of drinking.

It wasn't until a mildly drunk Kitty and her thoroughly drunk new husband staggered back to the ship at the end of the party, having got revenge on the Smuggler for her filming by cornering her and insisting very loudly that she 'looked after' the rest of their crew while they had a 'Sith honeymoon', that the Sith was struck by the realisation that she had no idea how to organise a honeymoon, or even what you did on one. 

She glanced at Andronikos, who had also been struck, although by a wall which he'd stumbled into, rather than a realisation.

Seen as he was busy scolding the wall for this assault, she decided that asking him wouldn't get anyone anywhere. 

Sitting down with a resigned air of unusual patience, the Sith settled back on her captain's chair, looking up and out at the stars in orbit around Dromund Kaas, where the wedding had taken place. 

There were Imperial ships flying past all the time, obscuring her view. For once, she was not in the mood for Imperial displays of might and began muttering crossly.

The sound of an annoyed Sith can be very sobering. So at Kitty's cross mutterings, Andronikos turned from the wall and looked over at her.

 Seeing her emerald eyes flash red with irritation, he did the opposite of what is advised in such a situation, moving to sit beside her.

"What's the matter, Kitty?" He asked gently, reaching out to pull her lace veil from her tangled maroon hair, usually sleek but curled today and falling to rest on her shoulders, and dropped the veil to the floor. He toyed with one of these ringlets as he waited for an answer. 

After a few minutes, Kitty responded pensively, "I want some peace and quiet. Not a bunch of ships in the way of my view!"

Her husband chuckled lightly. "Stargazing again, Sith?" He recalled teaching her that pastime on one of their dates. 

"I know a better place." With that, Kitty looked up and her smile returned. She slid her chair backwards, away from the controls, (accidentally running over her discarded veil in the process).

"Lead on. I can hardly wait." This time she wasn't even being sarcastic with her enthusiasm.