First Crush

Despite her rather disturbing discoveries on Korriban, Kitty had been able to continue easily enough with her Sith training. On Dromund Kaas, she had defeated her Master's greatest rival for her, then gone on a slightly more personal journey. 

She had discovered her own origins. An ancient Sith ghost had turned out to be family. Only family connection she had, apart from a handful of children, an unknown sister and her dead parents. 

Finally, she had a family connection that helped her make sense of her Sith powers and her legacy too... Hence, she had taken the name Kallig again, and was now known as Kitty Zalia-Kallig. She still seldom used her birth name, Kitari, unless she wanted to sound more impressive. But her Sith name seemed enough for that. 

After that revelation, she had visited Balmorra, a toxic backwater that she had hated. Then Nar Shaddaa, where she had gained her own little powerbase. Having a cult of her own had made her quite smug. That had only been added to by her ancestor's ghost, which had helped her get her hands on a nice helmet, which was apparently a family heirloom.

So she was feeling quite good about herself when she arrived on Tatooine. That feeling was instantly crushed as she stepped into the disgusting spaceport. Some low-level criminal idiots were brawling and that was giving her a headache. 

Fortunately for her, the Dashade she had met on Korriban and now travelled around with, picked up on this and slammed their heads together, knocking them out. 

"Thank you, Khem," The Sith nodded approvingly, stepping over their fallen bodies and heading straight for the Shipmaster, a fat Twi'lek man that Zash had advised her would know where to find her contact her.

It seemed as though the stupid fat Twi'lek wasn't in the mood to talk, but filling him full of lightning soon changed that.

The now terrorised alien blob directed her to a nearby Cantina, and the Sith strode inside, approaching the bartender and questioning him. Another dumb alien that wasn't talking. Kitty gave a rather creepy grin. She knew how to deal with those, and swiftly obtained the information she'd been looking for. Andronikos Revel, the pirate she had been sent to find, was hiding away upstairs.

Apparently, he had also been terrorising the locals. I'm either going to love him or hate the competition then, Kitty thought to herself, walking out of the bar area and round to the steps, as she headed upstairs and entered another, smaller room.

Kitty scanned the man she had to work with, who was currently in conversation with a goon of his, with her deep emerald eyes. For some reason, she found herself looking, not for artefacts hidden around the room or on his person, but at his physical appearance. His head turned slightly as he made a gesture at his lackey, and she caught a glimpse of his face, half-covered by a vibrant red tattoo,  peppered with dark stubble and featuring deep brown eyes that instantly caught her attention. 

Kitty found herself intrigued by him from that moment onward. And over the time that they worked together on Tatooine, they had only grown closer. It appeared as though he enjoyed making mayhem as much as she did. And he was incredibly handsome...

Damn that stupid pirate, she cursed mentally as she headed into the spaceport. She hated when he got her thinking thoughts like that. She had better things to focus on. Best get off this dustball as soon as possible, the twenty-one-year-old Sith decided.

However, said damn pirate wasn't so keen to let that happen...

And now she'd gone and agreed to take him with her. Force only knew why. Or how that was going to turn out.