A Grave Robbery

Holly Talon, troublesome Bounty Hunter and part-time sibling pranker, was reading the news. She admitted this was unusual, but today's headline seemed less boring than most news. Mainly because it mentioned 'Relics worth billions.' 

Apparently, yet another stupid amateur had died going after something left over from the ancient Imperial times. More interestingly, this had caused the Republic to invoke a ban on travel to the old, abandoned world formerly called Korriban, renamed Moraband, for no apparent reason. 

Holly didn't like the Republic. She did like 'billions' though, and to her mind, rules were made to be broken.

So, thought the Mandalorian Bounty Hunter as she stepped from her ship, no one enforcing the ban. Typical Republic police force. 

What exactly was she looking for anyway? Pulling up the Holonet article again, she read 'The lost Holocron of Darth Nox, containing her life's knowledge and last words.'. 

Right, so some crazy Sith Lady's recording. She paused, looking around. Which of these crumbling Sith graves was it? 

Flicking through the articles and enclosed information, she came across a shady looking corner of the Holonet that was showing maps. Aha. Smirking confidently, Holly sashayed off in the direction the map indicated.

Soon enough she came to a black stone entrance, with a set of steps leading underground. It had probably been designed to look intimidating, but it was now crumbling away among the dust. 

So much for Sith legend, she thought as she started down the stone stairway. Reaching the bottom, she saw a corpse-littered corridor stretching in front of, seemingly leading to a chamber containing many towering dark stone statues, and presumably coffins. 

Many may have been sickened or at least put-off, but Holly calmly stepped over one of the more recently demised hunters.

The air around her seemed to be seething and hissing with life. Or perhaps death, considering the location. 

She wasn't sure if she was suffering from some weird Force-vision, or if the dark purple mist swirling and vanishing periodically before her eyes was real or not. 

Brushing it off and fighting the groggy, hypnotised feeling it caused, the stubborn young woman pressed on.

Kitari Jinna Zalia-Revel-Kallig-Nox was also having problems. 

As if being dead wasn't enough, now suddenly everyone and not only his wife but their stupidly named tribe of kids and their little adorably psychotic pet Ewok too wanted to rob her grave. 

And now she was going to have to seriously use the force to kill this punk that wouldn't fall for her hypnotic trick or just run away screaming. 

Whatever was the galaxy coming to? Disgruntled, the ghost walked through the wall and back to her 'final' resting place. She sat on the coffin and grumbled inaudibly.

Meanwhile, this latest hunter was making progress. She'd already made it through the first chamber. 

Otherwise known as the death trap. But the modifications Kitty had fitted to 2V-R8 just before her death, turning him into an assassin droid and programming him to jump from a huge statue of him in the corridor after Khem's chamber hadn't defeated her.

 In fact, the droid had returned to his old personality, taken one look at Holly and hidden, climbing back into his statue.

The ghost smiled in spite of herself. Her droid used to hide from her Sith relative and old best friend, Tali...

Come to think of it, her presence, her cocky smirk, her calmness in the face of death, her fighting skills... This girl reminded her of Tali. In which case, the rest of the traps must not be allowed to kill her. 

Getting up from her coffin, the Sith Ghost headed out, down the corridors lined with her artifacts and Holocrons, only to come face to... Currently invisible face with the thief in question, standing in a nearby chamber of Kitty's huge and complex tomb that she'd appropriately named 'The Vault Of Holocrons', pocketing various Holocrons, most of which Kitty had either stolen herself or recorded personally.

Looking angry, partly because of thousands of years of practice but mostly for dramatic effect, The Force ghost appeared before her, a shimmering blue image in Sith robes, drawn up to her full 6 feet and scowling. 

"Cor..." Holly Talon breathed, staring. "Sith Ghost. That's kinda bad." She muttered.

"Not the reaction I was hoping for, but it will have to do." Kitty sighed.

Holly laughed. "Suppose you want this stuff back? Too bad I'm selling it." She remarked casually.

Darth Nox, or what remained of her, shrugged. "I'm not fussed. It's Sith Knowledge, for listening to, not festering in a tomb. Only two reasons I killed that lot." She commented.

Holly raised one slender blonde eyebrow. "Oh yeah, what are those?"

"Didn't like 'em, and I was bored." She replied, grinning. She liked this girl already. She reminded her of Tali, and she looked like Tali's Mandalorian sister. A descendant, maybe?

"And you..." Here we go, 'Murder people when you're bored?' Kitty predicted. "Like me?" Holly asked, proving her wrong.

"Like you? You're an arrogant, rude, murderous, money-obsessed grave robber!" The Sith answered incredulously. "We must be related." She finished with a cackle.

That was the beginning of Holly Talon's somewhat disturbing friendship with her demented, long dead Sith ancestor. it was also how she ended up leaving Kitty's tomb three hours later with a crate containing:

The mask of the Sith Kallig family

A priceless and much-bloodstained Lightsaber belonging to the same family

Darth Nox's life work in Holocrons

Several other lost Sith Holocrons

And one joy riding Force Ghost.