Sithmas

The house had other benefits too. There was a chance to celebrate holidays better. The ship didn't allow for much decorating and going out meant landing the damn thing. 

But this year was different. It was their first Sithmas in the house. Kitty had decided to decorate thoroughly , planting a Veshok tree, delivered by her dubious Mandalorian acquaintances, in the middle of the living room and covering everything in little lights, shaped like Lightsabers. 

But despite the decorations, it was all very quiet. Because she had let all of her crew members some time off for the holidays. Talos had gone home to his family, Xalek was on Kaleesh with his family... Ashara didn't have a family to go to, but had met up with some other ex-Jedi friends. They understood the plight of being a former Jedi in Imperial space at a time of year based around family and friends. 

As for Khem, who also didn't have a family, he had taken Avrria, Kitty's daughter, out for a day. It seemed strange, Kitty had to admit, a Dashade and a four-year-old, but Khem was surprisingly fond of her daughter. And Avie had been asking him to show her his 'eating people' trick for a while now. 

That was a mildly worrying thought, but then again, the child was going to be Sith, she would see worse. 

That left Kitty home alone with Andronikos, who was sleeping. Wait... For the first time in ages, she was home alone with Andronikos. An idea popped into her mind. Grinning, she hurried off to put it into operation.

When he awoke, Andronikos Revel strolled into the main room, only to be smacked between the eyes by a low-hanging tree branch. He uttered a few offensive Huttese words. 

Then he was taken by surprise, because the tree had just laughed at him. He had failed to notice the Sith perched in a fork in the tree, smirking down at him. "It's Sithmas! Well...Near enough, anyway. Do you know what that means?" Kitty Zalia-Revel-Kallig-Nox seemed to have perfected her smug tone of voice just for this occasion.

The pirate sighed. It meant that Kitty was insufferably hyperactive and decidedly smug about the 'greatness of the Sith' for weeks and expected presents on top of that. "If this is a subtle hint about getting you a present again..." He began in a rather resigned tone.

To his surprise, Kitty shook her head, leaves falling out of her curls as she moved. The Sith Lady was grinning at him in a rather unnerving way. "I really thought you would have noticed by now..." She mused, her voice dripping with worrying innocence.

Noticed what? Andronikos questioned himself, his hand nervously inching towards the closest blaster as he looked around the room for some kind of crazy Sith surprise. This seemed to amuse Kitty greatly.

"You're looking in all the wrong places!" She trilled frustratingly. Getting steadily more fed up with his wife's little game, he turned to glare up at her...and noticed what she was wearing. There was nothing particularly unusual about her dress, in fact he had seen her wearing it before, it was just one of many black velvet dresses that she owned. The thing he'd missed earlier was the sparkly red ribbon she had tied around her waist.

"Ah, now you're getting somewhere!" He could practically hear the grin in her voice. "I'm one of the presents for this year!" She announced before dropping neatly out of the Sithmas tree and landing in front of him, still grinning in a way that could, with Kitty, imply anything and everything from murder to a huge party. Before he had time to properly consider this, her arms wrapped around his neck and pulled him into a kiss.

Oh trust her to catch him off guard and be smug about it. Well, Andronikos thought as he smirked against her lips, two could play at that game. He placed his hands on her hips and pushed her suddenly backwards, pinning her against the tree trunk before resuming their passionate kiss.

There was a muffled growl from Kitty and she broke the kiss, her fiery red eyes fixed on him. "You're going to regret that, pirate!" She promised.

Andronikos almost laughed as he protested, "Hey, you gave yourself to me...Not my fault if you asked for it." He was just winding her up now to get back at her and the look on her face told him that she knew that.

"Well, I maintain the right to be cross about it!" The Sith responded, devoid of all logic and clearly only pretending to be annoyed at this point. "And you..." She added, grabbing hold of him again, her hands falling heavily on his shoulders as she met his gaze with a mock-glare. "Have the right to remain silent."

As one of his hands slithered around her slim waist, grazing slightly against the tree as he tried to pull the ribbon undone, he bought himself time with a feigned wounded look, "Are you telling me to shut up? And treating me like a criminal?" He complained.

Kitty knew exactly what he was up to, she could feel his touch on her back and, quietly concentrating on using her force powers to aid him, she gave him her best unnerving grin, "You are a criminal. On multiple systems. It's common knowledge. And no...I'm telling you to kiss me. Now." She answered in typical Darth Nox style.

Red sequinned fabric hit the floor and both parties smirked triumphantly before crashing their lips back together. Kitty pulled Andronikos very close against her, her arms wrapped around his neck again now and her legs twisted around his hips, depending on his arms, linked around her waist now, and the sturdy tree for support.

Their early Sithmas celebration was quite suddenly interrupted by footsteps and then someone's muffled shriek that turned to laughter, then finally, "Oh, kriff!...Pffftt...Sorry Kit, I'll show myself out, shall I?"

Kitty struggled to untangle herself from her husband before glancing around at the disappearing back of Holly Cadera, her Mandalorian relative and annual tree delivery service, who had apparently not left immediately after bringing the tree.

"You forgot to shut the door again..." She muttered at Andronikos, who could only shrug in sheepish confusion and finally think of a response.

"Well...Merry Sithmas...?" He mumbled hesitantly.