Alderaan and Engagement

Alderaan was Kitty's next destination, and it whizzed by in a blur. Mostly, it was a blur of the usual stuff. Boring contacts she would really rather not talk to, Jedi she got to chop up, bugs that got everywhere... And all she would come away with was another artefact for Zash's collection. 

Almost all. Because there was also a blur of memories in there, too. Things between her and Andronikos took quite an abrupt turn on Alderaan. 

It started when Urtel Moren, another Sith Kitty met on Alderaan, decided to flirt with her. And she found the experience irritating and insulting. She told him he was boring her and walked away, fuming.

She walked into Andronikos as she did so. He was smiling in a strange way. "Why'd you do that?" He asked her.

She crinkled her brow in confusion, "What?" 

"Tell Sithy over there to go away or whatever. Don't you like other Sith?" 

"Not as much as he wants me to like him." She said with a shrug, not thinking too much of it. 

He still seemed a little baffled, "Why's that?" 

She snorted, "You had a blow to the head, pirate? Because of us, obviously." 

"Yeah, well, I run around a bit. Why should I stop you?" He retorted. 

"Because one day, I'll stop you. Because I want things to be a bit more serious here. I'm not interested in others. You shouldn't be, either, if you want to keep me," Kitty replied, realising she was going to have to get blunt to make her point her. 

He looked stunned. She suspected no one had ever said that to him. She suspected his past 'relationships' had never grown serious, not even for a second. She was the first... Hopefully because she was the first to want him, not because he didn't want anyone. 

That thought stunned her a little too. She wasn't exactly a romantic person. But she thought she had found someone she could stick with here. Neither of them had fitted neatly into society, both of them had rebelled. They understood that, and came together to rebel against everyone in their way. 

He sighed, then smiled and moved towards her, "I was afraid you might say that," He told her, then laughed, clearly joking. He wrapped his arms around her. "But maybe it's not such a bad idea." 

"Come to my quarters and I'll prove it isn't," Kitty responded with a smirk. The House of Thul had given her guest quarters that she was quite looking forward to using for a night alone with Andronikos.

And so, the next morning, the pirate woke up beside the Sith. Waking up next to a Sith wasn't something he had ever expected to get used to, but blinking open his big brown eyes to the sight of Lady Kitari Jinna Zalia-Kallig's dark red ringlets was getting to be a familiar sight. 

It didn't even cause panic in him anymore. He just wanted to reach out and play with her soft, shining locks, but waking up a Sith probably got you your limbs chopped off.

So, instead, he settled for gazing in silence at what he could see of his Sith girlfriend and lapsing into memories and thoughts of Kitty. 

He had first met her two years ago on Tatooine, and at the time, he had actively tried to ignore his initial attraction to her, eager to get his revenge on his ex-crew members. But towards the end of their mission together, he had begun to think more and more about the Sith.

She made a lot of decisions he admired during their time together, and she could fight impressively, out in that desert, which definitely counted towards his positive thoughts. She was beautiful, too. That was the first thing he had noticed when she had stepped into his room. Never in his life had he expected the Sith that was coming for that artefact thing to have dancing orange flames for eyes or captivating curves. 

Now that the vengeful distraction was out of his mind, he was finding taking his eyes off Kitty very difficult.

But... She would be leaving Alderaan soon, and still maintained that he was only a temporary member of her crew. So she'd end up going back to that monster creature she came with and away on her ship. Her very nice ship. 

It occurred to Andronikos that, despite all the girls he could easily flirt with in any Cantina back on Tatooine, he would never meet a beautiful, powerful, rich and lovably psychotic woman with the potential and motive to seize the galaxy again. It was a fascinating feature only Sith could offer. Only that particular Sith.

The Sith that now, laying in the half-dark of the quarters, he thought of as his Sith. Yes, it was a strange and faintly disturbing thought, but he wanted to spend the rest of his life by the side of a Sith. If that meant dying by her side on a battlefield somewhere... Well, he never had wanted to go out quietly.

This... He reached out, his hand resting inches from her curls, this is the woman I want to marry. Maybe she's a murderer, maybe she's trouble, but that's what I get for falling in love with a Sith, right? Besides, even she can't kill me for a little question. She was the one who wanted me to settle down with her...

The Pirate made up his mind and slipped out of their bed silently. As he reached the door, he looked back over his shoulder. Light brown skin, maroon ringlets and just the black lashes that framed her fiery eyes were visible from underneath the dark purple blanket.

 Damn...There's no way this can be a mistake. I'd be a fool to let a sight like that go...He thought, blowing a quick, quiet kiss towards the sleeping Sith before walking out.

Andronikos knew exactly where to get an engagement ring. Alderaanian Nobles left a lot of jewellery lying around in various locked boxes, inside locked safes, in locked rooms, just waiting to be stolen.

So Alderaan was where Kitty became engaged. A strange thing that she had never expected to come her way.