I've Got What I Wanted. Part 35

Hey hey :) Sorry for the wait, but I've been busy and sick. Hope you like this chapter :D I've never written one like this before so I'd love your feedback please :)
Can I just say that I can't wait until the results of the Presidential Election :) If I was American I know who'd I'd vote for. I don't want to say so and argument isn't started haha :P So hopefully the candidate i like wins. But we shall find out soon :)

Anyways Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan. 
Like my Facebook Page 'Phoenix-54'
And Follow me on Twitter 'WattyPhoenix54' 

Thanks guys and enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE

"Answer your bloody phone." I mumbled hanging up the phone. Why won't he answer his bloody phone? Three days I've been trying to call him. I could make it worse by saying it was last month, but it's only the second of December. But I was starting to get worried. We're going out tomorrow and I haven't talked to him. Now is the time I wish we got a house phone. And everyone was working during the day so they couldn't bring me to his house. And I'm afraid to drive myself or go out alone in case the baby decides to come. I don't know to be honest. I'll get Johnny to drop me over after we finish at my dads. 

Stephanie was away with some friends for someone's birthday. So my dad called and asked if we wanted to come over. I felt bad that I haven't spoken to my dad since I found out what happened. It wasn't his fault, so I should've spoken to him. I've ignored him for absolutely no reason. And I truly feel really bad about it. But I didn't want to come here and see Stephanie. I know if I see her, I will swear a lot and shout at her. Maybe even hit her. I don't know, but I don't want to see what would happen.

"Here you go," my dad walked in with a glass of water.

"Thank you," I said taking it off him. "So how is everyone?" I questioned as he sat opposite me. 

"Ann's working as hard as ever. She's got some big case she's working on at the minute. Something about someone suing someone else." 

I smiled and nodded for him to continue. I would hate to be a lawyer. It sounds like all Ann does is work. I'm lazy, I don't like hard work. I'd rather have everything plain sailing for the rest of my life. I worked hard for the past eight years of my life in school. And I didn't like it. 

"Damien started second form September just gone. But he's getting on like every boy at his age does. Comes home from school and goes straight to his video games." He looked over at Johnny as he said that. 

"Excuse me, but I don't play video games that often." He tried defending himself, but when he saw my look he changed his mind. "Even if that is true, I've finished school so I can do what I want."

I laughed shaking my head at him. I swear he gets on younger than me sometimes. "What about you guys?" My dad asked glancing between us. 

"Same old, same old." Johnny and I said at the same time. I looked at him and smiled. "I'm just relaxing really. Don't know when I'll be going to the hospital with this one." I said putting my hand on my stomach. 

"So you aren't over doing it are you?" My dad asked concerned. I guess because this was his first grand child. I smiled and shook my head. "Are you still with your mother or are you back with Caleb?" Why does everyone always ask me that question? 

"Not yet, but soon. I've been trying to call him but he's not answering. And I haven't had the chance to go over to his house. I'm either busy sorting stuff out or there's no one to drive me over."

"I'll give you a lift over there after if you want? I'll pick you up too." Johnny offered me. 

"Thanks I was actually going to ask you." I smiled before taking a sip of my water. "I'm sorry that I haven't been over here in ages." I finally apologised to my dad. "I was mad at Stephanie, and I should've have put you in the middle of it. It was really immature and I'm really sorry."