I've Got What I Wanted. Part 8

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :D It's late agin, but the chapter is here :) Not going to say much but have a great Christmas :) I'm going to go get ready before going to bed. Hope you like this chapter as well :D
Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER EIGHT

“I don’t care if she’s not talking to you, I’m happy she’s not. You’re a waste of her time anyway. You should’ve just stayed in London where you’re actually wanted.” Caleb said to Adam.

“Everything was fine until you came along. She didn’t have to worry about getting expelled from school. You’re probably only using her anyway. As soon as you’ve gotten bored of her you’ll dump her. And when you do I’ll be there to pick up the pieces.” Adam said with a smug smile.

“Well you’re going to have to wait ‘cause you’re going to have to kill me.”

"Well if that's what it's going to take." He said with a smirk before pulling out a gun. My eyes widened in shock, and I tried to shout out to Caleb but nothing left my throat. "Break up with her, Stephanie has a thing for you so date her." Caleb laughed and shook his head.

"Like hell I'd break up with Riley to go out with Stephanie. Riley’s the only one for me. I really don’t know why you can’t accept that.” Adam laughed and pointed the gun up at Caleb.

“Because I love her more than you’ll ever love her.” The next thing I heard was the bang of the gun. I watched as he stumbled backwards, before falling to the ground. I tried to move my feet but they wouldn’t. I watched as Adam walked over to Caleb and stood over him. I suddenly found my voice and I started shouting at Adam.

“Ri,” I heard faintly. “Riley babe wake up,” I watched as Adam aimed the gun at Caleb again. I heard the bang and jolted up. I looked around the room and saw I was in our bedroom. I dropped my head into my hands and rubbed my eyes. “Are you okay babe?” I heard from beside me, as I felt a hand go on my lower back. I fell into Caleb’s side and put my head on his shoulder. "Don't worry everything is okay. I'm here," he whispered in my ear while rubbing my back. I can't believe what I just dreamt of. If anything ever happened to Caleb I don't know what I would do. Like if he ended up in hospital and never woke up. Or worse, he died. This created fresh tears in my eyes. "Shusshh," Caleb soothed me. "Please don't cry. It's only a dream, you know I'd never let anything happen to you." He lowered his head so it was beside mine. I wiped under my eyes before letting my hand fall down onto his lap. "Are you okay?" he used his thumbs to wipe under my eyes. I sniffed and nodded.

"Yeah," he kissed the side of my head and rubbed my thigh.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked brushing his nose along my cheek.

"No it's okay," I turned my head and placed my forehead against his. "Sorry for waking you up," he smiled and placed a quick kiss on my lips.

"You know I'm always here for you. It doesn't matter if it four in the afternoon, or four in the morning." He tucked my fringe behind my ear and smiled.

"Can we take tomorrow off?" I asked rubbing his chest. "We're both on a half day and I want to go Christmas shopping." He pulled away from me and raised his eyebrows.

"Is Riley Spence suggesting we ditch school? That's usually my job," I laughed and lay back down. "But yeah we can," he turned around and smiled at me. "I'll call in the morning to say I'm sick or something. But right now I need the toilet," he slid out of the bed and walked towards the bathroom. I still don't understand how he can walk around without a shirt in December. It's ten days until Christmas and I still have to buy presents. And I want to go shopping to get my mind off of that dream. I still can’t believe that’s what a dreamt of. I mean nothing whatsoever would’ve made me have a dream like that. I admit that Adam keeps trying to talk to me, but that wouldn’t make me dream of something like that. I shook the thoughts away as Caleb walked out of the bathroom. “I was thinking,” he said falling onto the bed beside me. “You haven’t been feeling the best lately, so maybe I should go to Ireland on my own. I don’t want you getting worse over there. I’ll shorten it to one night instead. And if she wants to come back, she can use your ticket. What do you think?” He asked slipping under the covers.