I've Got What I Wanted. Part 42

What's up guys?! :) sorry it's been two weeks, but school is more important. I'm thinking there's about two more chapters. I've not really got anything to write about except their wedding. I might finish it with that or maybe a couple of years down the line. What do you guys think? Because I don't know :P

So, I have a week off from Monday so I'll try to upload. But it's my 18th in a few days so it might not be until Friday. I need time to recover :) I quite like the end of this part, I hope you do too :D

Right, I'm in the middle of cleaning my room so I shall leave you to read :)

Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan. And if you're on Facebook Like my Page, if you're on Twitter, Follow me. And do both if you have both! :D

Enjoy! And I shall speak to you soon :)

P.s thinking of making a KIK account to talk to you guys. What do you think??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER FORTY-TWO

"Don't just look at him!" Caleb shouted, walking along the pitch. "Tackle him guys!" He tried motivating the team.

"What's the score?" Cahill said appearing beside me.

"Twenty-three to ten for our team." I answered with a smile. The team Caleb coaches was in the final of the rugby cup. "You turned up a bit late," I raised my eyebrows interested.

"Yeah I got my timings messed up and slept in. But, I'm here nonetheless." He smiled, putting his hands in his pockets. "How are things?"

I shrugged, looking back at the match. "Okay, same as always. What about you?" I glanced at him from the corner of my eye.

"Yeah, alright; working as always." He laughed looking down at Michael. "He's grown quite a bit," he bent down and held his hand out to Michael.

"Yeah it's crazy," I smiled as Michael held onto Cahill's hand.

"But I'd imagine it's amazing though. Just seeing him change every week." He gave Michael's hand a gentle squeeze before standing up.

"Yeah but it gets really hard sometimes. It's those times when I don't know whether I'm doing the right thing or not."

He looked down at me and smiled. "Well you look like you're doing okay to me."

I smiled gratefully at him. I was about to thank him when the whistle was blown and everyone cheered. I looked onto the pitch to see boys from my old school chewing and jumping. I looked over at Caleb to see him hugging one of the assistant coaches. I smiled as he walked onto the pitch over to his team. They cheered and lifted him up into the hair. I laughed and shook my head at them. Once they set him down, the went over and shook hands with the other team. I looked at Cahill as they stood beside each other in a circle for a team talk.

"You didn't really see much. You might as well have stayed at home."

He laughed and shrugged. "I'll see the important part of them lift the trophy. Which they're doing now," he nodded to the pitch. I turned around and saw the losing team collect their medals. Next the winning team, our team, collected their medals. They all stood on the make shift stage, waiting for the captain to lift the trophy. The captain looked at Caleb, who gave him a nod. He reached out and grabbed the trophy, before lifting it above his head. The crowed cheered and clapped, as the team jumped up and down.

I looked at Caleb and smiled seeing how happy he looked. He searched the crowd, and stopped when his eyes met mine. He smiled before running across the pitch. "Excuse me," he said pushing through the crowd. Most of whom were congratulating him in the win.