IGWIW Valentine's Special Chapter

Hey! Thought I'd upload a special Valentine's chapter because I missed writing about Caleb and Riley :) So I hope you like it!
Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan. Check out my other stories, Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Twitter!
Happy Valentine's I love you guys!
~~~~~~~~
IGWIW VALENTINE'S

"I can't wait to get out tonight." I rolled over and watched Caleb get ready for work. 

"Neither can I," he laughed and pulled on his suit trousers. "I'm just glad your mum and Greg went out last night so they could look after Michael."

"As much as I love him, it'll be nice not to have him for one night." I owe my mum and Greg for looking after Michael for night, so Caleb and I could go out for Valentine’s. I’d be happy to stay in, I don’t need to go to a restaurant for Valentine’s Day. But I’m glad to get out.

"We need to be there for seven, so we'll drop Michael off about half five." He pulled on a black button up shirt and did up the buttons. 

"Are you going to tell me where we're going?" I asked again as he tucked his shirt into his grey trousers. 

"No," he laughed and walked into the wardrobe. 

"I hate you," I really want to know where we're going. I'm too excited to wait until tonight.

"Even when I do this?" He walked out of the wardrobe carrying flowers. 

"Maybe not," I smiled and sat up in the bed. 

"Happy Valentine's, Honey." He kissed my forehead before sitting on the bed. 

"You didn't have to," I took the flowers from him and smelled them. 

"How can I not get my wife flowers for Valentine's? And I remember how you think roses on Valentine's is clichéd." He put his hand on my leg and rubbed it. 

"Apart from that one," I pointed to the solitary red rose in the middle. 

"I had to get you at least one. I couldn't help myself," he laughed and ran a hand through his hair. "I may have followed this cliché and got you chocolate." He pulled a small box of chocolates out from behind his back. I laughed and shook my head at him. 

"I would've been content with just dinner." I thought that's all that we were doing. Since we never really did anything on Valentines when I was at school, we never really did anything after I left. 

"Well, we've been too busy the past year to do anything that romantic. So I'm going to be extremely romantic today." He gave me a quick kiss before standing up. 

"It's not like you're never romantic." I smiled and put the flowers and chocolate on the bedside table. 

"I know, but I'm going to be more romantic today." He glanced over at me and smiled, while he put on his tie. "I'll try and get away early today."

"It's not like I'm going anywhere." I got out of bed and walked over to the dresser. 

"It’s great being only being in Uni three days, isn’t it? If only I could go back to that." He did up his tie before putting on his suit jacket. 

"You should go back and do a PhD." I pulled on a hoody before leaning against the dresser. 

"No I'm okay with a normal degree." He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my neck. 

"You should come to Uni with me. That way we get to spend more time together." I smiled and put my hands in his hips. 

"We need time apart, Ri." He tugged at my ponytail playfully. "I need to go, but we have tonight to ourselves." He smirked and lowered his head, brushing his nose against mine.