Chapter 2: Friends

Start from the beginning

"You're leaving already?" Elsa's face showed some disappointment.

"Yeah… Uh, I just have to." Hiccup said no reason.

"Okay then. See you!"
"Bye."

The two separated, Hiccup went out from the café and think about the moment he just had several seconds ago. Was he now officially a friend of Elsa Winter? They talked, no, Elsa talked to Hiccup like he's a long friend somehow. But Hiccup made things awkward when he tried to joke. And Elsa was no ordinary women, she's an actress, a superstar, a queen! The whole internet was talking about her and her movie, and this one hell lucky person met her in real life, Hiccup Haddock. Hiccup stressed out until he'd just go to his car and go home.

-The next morning-

Hiccup opened his eyes, a ceiling with a fan hanging on it welcomed his eyes. He reached his eyes and rubbed it to gain more clear vision. His parents hadn't come home yet. Last night, before heading to sleep, Hiccup got another text from his father, telling that they would arrive at home around 12 o'clock in the middle of the day.

Hiccup wouldn't have another egg for his breakfasts, he thought that the mini market would already have new stock of spaghetti. To prepare himself, Hiccup went to the bathroom and washed himself, changed his outfit into a Germany football t-shirt, with a short pants at the bottom. Finally, he put on the chain for Toothless, his all-black Siberian dog. The dog jumped in excitement while Hiccup putting on the chain, so it's kinda hard to prepare Toothless for a walk, and Hiccup would avoid Toothless' tongue.

The male walked down on the sidewalks, along with his dog. The street near his house was quiet, just a few car passed. Toothless accelerated, making his owner being pulled. Now Toothless was taking Hiccup for a walk, rather than Hiccup taking Toothless for a walk.

Minutes passed, and they arrived on the mini market. Hiccup tied Toothless' chain on a nearby tree. No people usually walked down the sidewalks, so Toothless wouldn't bark to anyone. Hiccup entered the mini market and there he saw a treasure, a box of spaghetti. Not just one, but 6 of them. The market seemed to already put their stock back. He picked it up, then he grabbed a mineral water from the fridge for jogging. The male paid the things he bought, all in sudden, he heard Toothless barking from outside.

He grabbed the plastic filled with his spaghetti and his water and ran outside.

What he saw was, rather surprisingly, it's Elsa Winter again, wearing a tight jean with a normal light-blue t-shirt.

"Toothless! Stop it!" Hiccup pulled Toothless back.

"I'm sorry for disturbing your dog there… I shouldn't have—" Elsa replied, but was cut by Hiccup.

"Sorry? I was the one who supposed to say that." Hiccup took Toothless' rope and calmed down his dog.

"Oh-uh, yeah. Sorry."

Hiccup giggled a bit, "You live here Miss. Elsa?"

"Miss? Really, how old are you? And yes, I just moved here." Elsa burst to laugh, hearing the male's word.

"18, but I'm turning 19 soon enough." Hiccup decided to not ask for her address.

"Oh really? I'm 18 as well."

"Okay…"

Some awkward seconds passed, with Hiccup and Elsa saying, "Um", "Uhm", "Hmm", and "Mmm".

But suddenly…

"I should get going" the two said in the same time, they shared a surprised expression and then giggled a bit. Toothless stared at the humans curiously.