"Do you think she'd mind if I used her toilet?"

"What's for lunch at your place?"

I swear to god if either of them ask me another question before we get to Rosie's house I'm going to cry. "Can you two just wait until we get there and I'm sure all of your questions will be answered!"

We walk up to her door and I knock, Jennie and Jisoo standing a little to the side, so if Rosie were to look through the peep hole she wouldn't be able to see them.

The door is pulled open from the inside and Rosie is standing there in only her underwear, her hair pooling out around her shoulders and her boobs nearly spilling out the top of her bra. Before I could shoot her a warning look, she pulls me through the door by the wrist and pounces on me, smashing our lips together. She grinds against me and the kiss is hot and wet, like she's initiating sex.

"Hey baby" she husks into my ear once she pulls away, her arms still wrapped around my neck.

"Um... baby I'm not alone".  She springs away from me and looks past me to see Jennie and Jisoo staring at the pair of us with wide eyes, raised eyebrows and open mouths. Rosie's hands immediately fly down to her stomach, and I know she's trying to cover her scar.

"Girls! Um I didn't see you two. Come in!" Her face is bright red and she's desperately clutching at her stomach, looking so embarrassed. "I'll be back in a second!" She takes off running to her bedroom, her hands still covering her marks, although the one that curled around her back was visible.

"Damn... does she always greet you like that?" Jennie walks up behind me, her eyes still frozen on Rosie's shut bedroom door. All I can do is shake my head slightly as I stand there stunned. Holy hell, I wish we were alone right now after how sexy she looked in so little clothing.

Our attention is pulled towards the door to the bedroom door opening and Rosie walking out in sweatpants and a t shirt. Not going to lie... her in grey sweat pants was hot as hell.

"So, um you wanted my opinion on some outfits baby?" She just nods, eyeing Jennie and Jisoo nervously and I feel so bad for not texting her beforehand. Then again, I didn't think she would be half naked and jump on me like that.

"Yeah, my sister is graduating from Law school and we have a party on Tuesday night. I needed some help choosing an outfit because I don't want to be too dressed up, but I don't want to look casual".

"Well, have you got any picked out?" Jisoo walks closer to my girlfriend and I can see Rosie visibly relaxing when Jisoo takes off her jacket and sits down on the couch. So Jennie and I follow in her lead, making our selves comfortable.

"I have a few, can I show them to you guys and you tell me what you think?" Jisoo agreed and we all sit back while Rosie disappears back into her bedroom.

It doesn't take her long before she walks out in her first outfit. A thigh high white patterned dress. A bow tied securely around her neck, the colour of the dress complimenting her skin tone.

 A bow tied securely around her neck, the colour of the dress complimenting her skin tone