24

Cooper POV

Sadly we where back home in Alabama. we got home a couple days ago, and i wanted to go back more then anything. it was crazy here, will all school work. and the starting of the play off. which is always a stressful time for me. even more so now that it's my senior year. and the scouts will be looking, and i need to make a big impression. i can't not get drafted.

i was in the middle of doing my assignment, when there was a rapid banging on my door. witch was weird i wasn't expecting anybody. but i stood up and looked out the pepe hole, it was Zachary.

"what's with the rapid banging, and why didn't you shoot me a text to tell me you where coming" i pulled opened the door.

"i am am so screwed" he pushed passed me and started passing.

"what's wrong?" i was hesitant to ask.

"i can't do this i it's all wrong it wasn't supposed to be this way." he was freaking out.

"it's yours isn't it" i decided to ask.

the gut reaching look he gave me was all i needed.

"i can't do this, it's i what do i do" he was rambling.

"what your going to do is obvious. your going to man the hell up, and face the fact that your actions have consequences. your going to be there for that kid. your not going to let that kid grow up with out you. because your not ready. well guess what, if you weren't ready, then you should have worn a damn condom." i gave it to him straight.

"i can't do this, i can barley take care of my self. let alone a baby" he kept passing.

"Zachary if you came here for me to give you sympathy. then get the hell out. you can't run away from this. it was your own damn fault. so now you have to man the hell up and deal with this. because you can not abandon that child." i was serious.

"moms going to kill me" he was probably right.

"sit down" i pushed him towards the sofa.

"i am such an idiot" he groaned and i couldn't disagree with him.

"have you talked to this girl at all? to know what she's thinking?" i wanted to know more.

"she's not looking to keep it, she doesn't have the heart to get an abortion. but she says she doesn't want to have a baby right now. she wants to go to collage and live her life" he explained.

"those are all fair things, you both are so young." i spoke.

"but i can't let that happen, i mean i can't let someone else raise my kid. i know it sucks, and i have a full life ahead of me. but the thought of that kid ending up with someone else, who we know nothing about, i can't do that" he croaked.

"Zach your only seventeen, you don't want to be rising a baby right now. especially if you have to do it buy yourself" i tried to reason.

"i know that, i just could you ever let someone else raise your baby? and them not knowing anything about you?" he countered.

"no i couldn't, but i am also way older then you. and in a committed relationship. so the circumstances are not even comparable" i point out.

"well just put your self in my shoes then. what would you do?" he wanted my advise.

i sighed i knew he wanted me to be honest. "i wouldn't be able to give it up either." i admit the truth.

"see i can't fathom the idea, of some stranger taking care of my baby. i don't care what i have to do, but it's like you said. i have to own up to my mistakes, and do this. this baby deserves this" he spoke and i was proud that he was actually taking this serious cause he was right.