7

Dylan POV

we arrived at the hotel late in the after noon, and i was so glad. cause i wanted to catch a couple hours of sleep before diner. since i didn't get any sleep on the bus or the plane. so now i was exhausted, but just as i flopped down on the bed. my phone rang, i huffed and checked who was calling. it was my mom so i knew i had to pick up.

"hi mom" i picked up.

"hi honey, you sound tired" mom noted.

"mhm we just got to the hotel, and i didn't sleep on the bus or the plane. so i am a little tired" i tell her.

"okay well i will keep this short, i just wanted to make sure that you got there okay. you know that i am a worry wort." mom says.

"i am okay mom, we all arrived alive so don't worry" i joked.

"good i am glad, alright you get a little nap in then honey. i love you will call later" she informed.

"love you too" i smiled then hung up the phone.

" your mom?" Hadley asked me.

"mhm" i mumbled half asleep.

i heard Hadley chuckle then i didn't hear anything. i was so tired that when i felt someone shaking me it felt like i have only been sleep for a second.

"hey wake up, it's diner time. we are all going to this diner around the corner" Hadley said as she pushed my shoulder.

"how long have i been asleep" i yawned.

"almost two hours"she informed me.

i wasn't surprised that i slept that long, with how tired i was.

"alright just let me change" i sat up and stretched my arms.

Hadley was already dressed and ready to go, and she was looking super cute. she was warring a pair of jean shorts, with a white tank top and a super cute sweater.

Hadley's outfit

i decided to kinda match Hads, but instead of of a white tank top i had on a pink one

i decided to kinda match Hads, but instead of of a white tank top i had on a pink one. and my sweater was just a all gray one.

Dylan's Outfit