Bonus Chapter

You guys have asked for this and I figured it was time for me to write this, which I had so much fun doing.  Hope you enjoy this chapter and hope everyone is doing well. now off to the ceremony we go. 

Dylan POV

Today is the day, my best friend and someone I consider to be my sister is getting married. I can't believe that the day is here already, it happened so fast. but between all of us girls, we got it done. And it is going to be the perfect day. And we have something fun planned up our sleeves, some plans that only Hadley and I know about. well, Max's dad knows too as he will be briefly included in this. But he has assured us he will be keeping it a secret. I have even been keeping this from Cooper as I don't want to risk it coming out.

"you know your turn will be coming soon I can feel it" Hadley smiled from beside me as we were in the chair getting our hair and makeup done.

"Maybe but for now let's focus on you and your big day," I tell my best friend.

"I am just ready to have a sister" Oliva Max's sister claimed as she was also one of Hadley's bridesmaids. Me being the maid of honor of course.

"So am I" Hadley replied to her with a grin.

"oh, you're going to be the most beautiful bride isn't she "Max's mom placed a hand over her mouth and brought one to her face, as she looked at Hadley's mom who was trying to keep from crying herself.

"Please don't cry, I don't want to start" Hadley holds her hand out for her to take.

"your right i need to pull myself together." he squeezed her hand.

"your father is going to be a mess once he sees you." her mom says and she was going to be right.

"I know" she was fighting tears through her smile.

"he still hasn't seen the dress?" Liv asked.

"no, I wanted to do a reveal to him," Hadley tells her.

"well, I think that will be nice." Liv grins.

--------

so here we are two hours later all ready to go. Hadley was just putting on her dress, and we were all waiting to see her in her final look. which I know she will look stunning. as she went for a miremaid style dress, that compliments her so well.

"alright ready?" she calls from behind the curtain.

"yes," we all called out in unison. and the curtain was revealed and we all gasped. She was stunning.

"you look so beautiful" Her mom now had tears in her eyes

"me look at all of you. Are you trying to show me up" Hadley joked as she whipped under her eye lightly.

 Are you trying to show me up" Hadley joked as she whipped under her eye lightly