6

Cooper POV

Today's Friday, which is exciting. cause it means travelling, since we have an away game this weekend. we are heading to Oklahoma. so since we play on Saturday's,Friday is our travel day. then we head back home on Sundays, we where flying to Oklahoma, since it's just under two hours. verses a twelve hour bus ride, which i was not about to do.

i was packing my suit case right now, making sure that i have everything i need. i always make a list, because i don't want to forget anything. i made sure i packed my bathing suit because the hotel we are staying at has a pool,i looked it up on the website.

"yo Dude you packed yet?" Max called out.

"just finishing" i yelled back.

i was also changing into a pair of track pants, and a t shirt. cause i wanted to be comfortable on the plane ride. once i was ready i slipped on my Nike slides and walked out to meet Max in the living room.

he was dressed similar to me, in track plats and shirt. but instead of Nike slides on he has on a pair of vans.

"are we taking my car or yours?" he asked me.

"we can take yours but we are stopping for coffee" i tell him, it was to early for me and i need a caffeine boost.

"whatever" he shrugged as we walked out the doors of my apartment.

we had to drive the the school. then we would all board on a bus, that would take us to the airport. they do it this way so they can make sure they have a proper head count before we get on the plane. when we pulled into the parking lot we where all meeting at, i realized we where one of the first couple people here.

"i thought coach said nine o'clock" Max looked at the clock.

"he did well technically he said no later then nine thirty, but he wanted us here by nine. so we could load the bus and head count and all that jazz" i explained.

"well coach won't be to happy" Max says.

"well i was here in time, so i am not worried" i shrugged.

"i am going hit the bathroom, be back in a few" Max said then opened the door and climbed out.

"gross" i didn't need to know that. i was tired that i put my seat back so that i was almost laying down, then closed my eyes. hoping to catch a few more minutes of sleep. i probably should have packed my bag last night, but i just really didn't feel like it. so i had to wake up extra early to pack my bag.

just as i closed my eyes, someone decided to bag on my window. which scared the crap out of me. causing me to shoot up in my seat. and bang my head off the top of Max car.

"ow fuck that hurt" i placed my hand on my head.

i could hear laughter coming from out side, and i looked and it was non other then Dylan. of course it was her. i put my seat up, then opened the door and stepped out side. she was still laughing.

"it's not funny" i glared.

"but it really is, you should have seen your face." she barley made out threw the laughter.

i shoot her an un impressed look. and it was then i caught a good look at her, she was wearing a matching red Adidas track suit. with a white tank top under her jacket, since it was unzipped and a pair of birkenstock's on her feet.