17

Cooper POV

"are you sure you have to go" i groaned to Dylan as she was trying to get out of my grip.

"yes baby i am sure i have to go, we already pushed it back." she tells me.

"mhm but my head hurts" i tried to make her stay.

"i know, and i am sorry that it still hurts." she kissed my forehead.

"but your presence makes it feel better" i pouted.

"oh i am sure" she laughed.

"what time do you have to leave?" i questioned.

"she's coming to pick me up in a hour, which means i have to get ready." she pulled away from me.

"can't i come with you? i can hold your hand in case it hurts" i just wanted to be with her.

"no cooper you can't come, why don't you see what Max is doing?" she got out of my grasp.

"fine" i huffed.

"good" she smiled then went to the bathroom.

so i decided to pull out my phone and shoot max and text.

"Max coming?" she popped her head out of the bathroom

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Max coming?" she popped her head out of the bathroom. her hair was in a messy bun and she had blobs of makeup on her face.

"ya" i replied

"good" she called from the bathroom.

"why can't you do your makeup where i can see you" i called out.

"you don't have a mirror in your room, otherwise i would." was her response.

"so i'll go get one then" i was serious.

"it's whatever i don't mind the bathroom had good lighting." she rebutted.

i didn't respond i figured i should get dressed, i was in my boxers.

"you have any laundry?" i peeked my head inside the bathroom.

"ya i have something, but i can wash it when i get back." she tells me.

"well i can just do it i have stuff to wash too" i voiced.

"mhm that's thoughtful, but i have a system on how i do my laundry. so i will just add my stuff to your basket and do it." she was focused.

"well that don't bother me, i hate doing laundry" i wasn't going to complain if she wanted to do mine too.

"i actually don't mind doing laundry." she admits.