21

Dylan POV

"would you look at how beautiful that water is ugh" i was in heaven.

we had just arrived at our resort. and it was amazing, we where right by the beach, there was pools. and a spa which i will be taking full advantage of for sure.

"oh we need to hit the beach like ASAP" Hadley was just as excited as i am.

"well first we need to check in" Cooper was such a buzz kill.

"i know" i grabbed his hand in mine and we made our way to the front desk.

"hi i have two rooms under Morris" i informed the lady at the desk.

"can i have your credit card and ID please" she said with a friendly smile.

i gave them to her and she typed on her computer, then smiled at us.

"alright here are two keys to the first room, which is on the fifth floor. your room five hundred and seventy." she passed me the first set of keys.

"then here's the second set, it's on fifth floor as well. that's room five hundred and eighty" she passed me the other set.

"thanks so much" i couldn't wait to hit the beach.

"the wifi information is in the little packet that your keys are in. don't be afraid to call us if you have any questions or need anything. hope you enjoy you stay." she was very friendly.

we thanked her once again, and then made our way to the rooms. i made sure that both the rooms where the same. so that one didn't have more advantage then the other.

"here your keys, you can have five hundred and eighty. and don't worry they are both the same." i assure Max and Hadley.

"sweet" Max grabbed the keys.

"Alright beach here i come" i grinned.

"look at this room oh my gosh" i gasped as we walked in, it was amazing.

"look at that view dang" Cooper walked into to the balcony

"it's breathtaking" i smiled and came up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"this week is going to be great i can feel it" Cooper was rubbing my arm that was around him.

"it really is, now let's go hit the beach." i smiled and pulled away from him.

"you sure you don't want to brake in this comfortable looking bed?" he wiggles his eyebrows.

"your nasty" i rolled my eyes.