3

Cooper POV

today was the day of this stupid diner my parents where making me attend. i don't even get why we have to go, buy according to them, it's tradition to bring your kids who are currently enrolled in Alabama University, or have had kids who attended.

but since i am the only one who's in University it's only me going. since my two other brothers are still in high school. But on the plus side, Max will be attending. so i won't be totally alone. and to make it worse i have to dress up. i hated getting dressed up. i was jeans and t shirt kind of guy. which drives my parents nuts.

"alright man you ready to go?" Max yelled as he barged into my apartment.

"just a second" i yelled from the bathroom. i was just putting the final touches to my hair. once i was satisfied i looked in the mirror, and smiled i looked good.

"what have you done with my best friend" Max laughed as he saw my dresses up appearance

"ya ya i know i look hot." i smirked.

"idiot" Max laughed and i then took noticed that he was looking sharp as well.

"your moms going to kill you for not wearing a tie" i spoke the truth

"i was not dealing with a tie all night. it's going to be bad enough listening to dad and his glory day stories." He rolled his eyes.

"i know it's going to be awful." i didn't want to go to this stupid thing.

"any ways we should go before where late. then we will both be killed" Max was right.

"all right but your driving." i wasn't in the mood. plus i planed on having some drinks, to help me get threw the night.

the diner was being held in some big party room at a hotel. so that way they could fit all of the people inside, since mom said there would be close to three or four hundred people. it was only about a twenty minute drive from my apartment. when we pulled up the parking lot was already packed. and we where fifteen minutes early, this was nuts.