16

Dylan POV

so i lied to Cooper, nothing serious though. just the fact that i said i wouldn't wear one of those sexy nurse outfits. ya i lied, i went online and bought on the next day. it was hella cute, and i know Cooper will lose his mind. which is a total bonus, honestly i have never been as wild in the bedroom as i have been with  Cooper.

but something about him, that just makes me what to try anything and everything with him.

"girl i can't believe you actually bought that." Hadley laughed.

i showed it to her cause it just arrived. i had it shipped express.

"i know i told him i wouldn't, but then i was like um no i am so going to do this. Cooper probably will lose his mind though." i couldn't help but smirk.

"girl you know he will." She smiled.

i was only at the here so that i could get some stuff. i planed on staying with him till he felt better. cause his head has been hurting badly. i mean i know i am on my period and all, but i figured it couldn't hurt to go once. he won't be pleased when i tell him that we are using a condom though.

because i am not risking either of us getting an STI. so that might turn him off, but even so i am still putting on just to get a rise out of him. i think he will still appreciate it.

"alright i have Coopers truck, since he can't drive for a couple days. so you can have the range." i informed Hadley.

"damn did it feel weird driving the truck?" she asked.

"it's super big, and i had to put the seat up higher, but it's actually not to bad. i still like the range better though." i admit.

"fair so i will see you at practice tomorrow?" she questioned.

"ya coach knows i won't be there today, i told her and she understand." i took today off so that i could be with Cooper, we got in earlier this afternoon.

"also thanks for understanding about swinging the tattoo to thursday" i was knew she would understand cause she said if it where Max she would have done the same.

"girl is all good, don't sweat it okay" she assured me.

"alright by love you." i hugged her.

"alright well have fun." she smirked at me as she pulled away from the hug.

"thanks you too." i knew Max would be here with her.

i had my school bag on my back, and a suitcase. Cooper already cleaned out a drawer in his dresser and small spot in his closet. he offered which i was great full for. i left my gym bag at his house, i had to wash all my stuff tonight though. which he didn't care about.

i pulled back into Coopers spot, and made my way inside. i was getting ready to call out to him, but noticed his mom and dad sitting on the coach. they must have came to check on him.

"he's sleeping" his mom informed me.

"figured he was sleeping when i left." i placed my bag down.

"well i guess we can leave, now that we no he's not alone." his dad stood up.

"but" his mom started to say.

"Shawna he's going to be okay." his dad put his foot down.

"okay okay" she stood up with his dad.

"thank you for taking care of him." she smiled then walked out the door before i could even say anything.

i waked into Coopers room, he was snoring. i chuckled quietly, then started to put my stuff way. i was just hanging up my last t shirt, when i heard a groan. i turned to see him slowly opening his eyes.