𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

Start from the beginning

"Damn right. You got a better idea?" As if Bellamy just woken me up, within a second my brain had an idea that could save us all. My eyes narrowed towards Clarke with a grin on my face. She eyed me cautiously.

    "Actually.. yeah." I peered up at Bellamy who had a confusion plastered on his face. "Those fuels Raven, are they enough to build 100 bombs?" I made sure before I could pitch my ideas that could potentially save us all.

    "But Murphy finished the gunpowder." Raven reminded me but that isn't what we need, in fact we don't need a bomb when we could have something bigger.

     "I don't want to build a bomb. I want to blast off."

Ravens eyes widen, with a smirk on her face. "Draw them in close. Fire the rockets. A ring of fire."

     "Exactly." For the first time, I smiled wide exposing my teeth.

     "Barbecued grounders. I like it." Bellamy softly moved his shoulder to touch mine, I gazed at his eyes and he was genuine with that smile on his face.

     "Will it work?" Clarke asked specifically to Raven.

    "You give me enough time, I'll cook them real good."

»»————-  ————-««

We were all on our last ropes to survive. Everyone had a job to complete but with my position to stand at post I changed to look after Raven and help her build the rockets to blow those bitches way. "Sorry I'm not really useful to you." I apologised, because it was true, Finn and Clarke were the ones downstairs handling the wires.

    "I guess all these years of teaching gone to waste, huh?" She tiredly joked, I noticed the pain she was enduring so I took over her little job she was doing until I noticed her movements started to change.

   "Raven," I paused, her eyes shut tightly clearly not wanting to cry. "Are you okay?" I said softly as if she was fragile.

Her lips shivered, "I can't feel my legs." She whispered.

   "Raven!" Clarke distracted us from down below. "We can't find the ignition system. Raven?" she called out again. My first instinct was to yell her name out to come and help.

   "Clarke, Finn come up!" I yelled.

    "Ok, hold on. We're coming."

They both came up and I helped Raven shift her position to a comfortable position. Raven groaned through her pain as she leaned her head on my shoulders. "That bad, huh?"

Clarke and Finn were kneeling besides us, Clarke face turned into a saddened look when she had a realisation. "Oh, Raven. The bullet's in your spine. You're bleeding internally." She informed her.

     "We better do this fast then, huh? Get back down there." I mentally slap her response from Clarke, its not the first time she had that mentality before.

Finn spoke up, pitching his idea, "What if we can slow the bleeding? Would that help?"

     "Of course it would. Just tell how to do that?" I rushed my words, I tried to hide my panic tone but it failed. I can't lose Raven we all can't lose her.

        "That stuff the grounders had - coagulant." He said as he looked at Clarke, "You said that Lincoln had some, too."

    "Yeah, its in the box with the antidote, but I..."

Finn cut her off. "I'm betting that there's more of it in his cave. If I can get there-"

Raven stops him from that idea, "Wait a second, no."