Chapter 42

Elena's POV

"Mmm.. Ethan.." I push him away.

"What?" He ignores me trying to push away from him and latches his lips on my neck, with his hands making their way around my waist.

"We're in the- mmmmh..." I moan when he sucks on the spot where my neck and shoulder meet.

The elevator dings, causing me to jump and pull away from Ethan.

The doors part, and I expect someone to get in but no one does.

"You're too far from me." Ethan whines.

"We're in the elevator, Ethan." I try sounding stern, even though I know I'm all mushy on the inside.

"So what? We just got married." He says, pulling me into him.

"Just please wait till we're in the room because the last thing I want is for you to strip me in this elevator." My hands circle his neck and I perk up at him.

He just stares at me then joins our lips together. His lips move slowly on mine and for some reason I blush when he grips my south.

The doors finally open on our floor. Ethan and I make our way to our new room that his parents booked for us and our friends decorated. That last thought leaves an uneasy feeling in me.

"Welcome to our royal honeymoon suite." Ethan says when opening the door.

He lets me in first then he follows after me and closes the door after himself.

"Wow." The first word that leaves my mouth when I see the room.

The room has a red and white theme going on and it looks wow. There are red rose petals with white scented candles on the floor that lead all the way to the bed. There are white curtains in the room that are being blown by the nights breeze. The windows are wide open revealing the beautiful moon.

I make my way further into the room and notice that one of those legged tubs a few feet away from the bed, with foamy water in it. The tub is also lined with candles.

There's champagne on the table that's in the little sitting area in the room. There rose petals around the champagne bottle and the glasses.

I get to the bed and pick some of the petals up then throw myself on the bed. My hands hit something and I pick it up.

"I was waiting for something like this." I say with the pack of condoms in my hand.

Before I can get off the bed, I'm pushed back down by Ethan and his lips are immediately on mine.

My mind becomes hazy and I drop the condoms. My hands are on his shoulders then I eventually have my fingers in his hair. He lets out a groan when I lightly tug on his locks.

Ethan pauses our kiss and starts trailing kisses down from my chin to my throat. He stops when he gets to my clavicle and looks up at me, he takes his bottom lip in-between his teeth with his eyes locked on mine.

He gets back down on me and trails kisses from my collar bone going to my back.

All his movements having me arching off the bed. His hands are fiddling with the thin strap of my halter dress.

My hands move up and start unbuttoning his white dress shirt. He lets go of me for a sec just so he can get the shirt off himself. My hands move up and down his chest.

I let out a yelp when Ethan flips me onto my tummy. He leaves open mouth kisses on my exposed back causing me to let out quiet moans and whimpers.

He lightly nips on my back, then I feel my dress loosen.