Chapter 17

Elena's POV

"Elena." I paused my movie and looked back when I heard Ethan call me.

"Mmh?" I hummed

"I'm going to check on things at the club. I'll be back in a while, will you be okay alone?" He asked.

He looked very hot in his white shirt that had a black leather jacket on top with black denim jeans, and black boots. I can just imagine how many women will swoon over him at the club.

"Yah, I'll be fine. But you.. on the other hand won't be fine." I said, pointing at him.

"Why won't I be fine?" He asked.

"You won't be fine if you don't come directly home after the club. Don't stay for drinks or anything. Even if you find your friends there and they ask you to stay, tell them that you've got yourself a pregnant lady waiting for you at home. And I'm sure that you wouldn't get a couple of drinks down and have another me, now would we?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"No ma'am. If I'm asked to stay for drinks I'll tell them that I've got me a hot.., sexy.. and beautiful pregnant goddess waiting for me at home. And no, I wouldn't want another you because I know that you're enough for me and that another wouldn't be suitable for me." He said as he sat next to me and had me straddle him whilst he planted kisses on my neck when talking.

Soon enough I was moaning. Then he finally traced up my neck to my chin with his nose, then connected our lips together.

The kiss started getting intense, my hands moved up from his shoulders and found their way to his hair. His hands moved from my waist to my butt and I started grinding on him.

He let out a groan and pulled away from the kiss. I whimpered from the loss and he chuckled.

"As much as I'm enjoying this, beautiful, I think I should get going before you change my mind." He said as he got up and put me down.

I pouted and folded my arms then looked up at him.

"You want me to bring you anything on my way back?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"Sour worms and granadilla yoghurt." I muttered. He immediately scrunched up his face and gave me weird look, but never said anything.

"Okay, I'll be on my way now and I promise to make it back soon." He leaned down to give me a peck.

"Oh, and there'll be security in front just in case something happens." He moved back.

"Since when is there security here?" I curiously asked because I've never seen any security. He even had electric gates, so I really don't know where the security's are.

"Since forever. You just don't see them, but tonight you will." He said then pecked me again.

"Bye babe."

I just waved at him.

As soon as the door shut I sank into the chair and let out a loud sigh.

It's going to get so boring here. What to do, what to do, I asked myself as I started moving to the kitchen.

I checked the fridge and saw nothing that peeked my interest and moved to the cupboards and drawers.

Jackpot! I thought as I found slabs of chocolate. I took three and moved back to the living room.

I spotted my phone next to me and decided to text Jo and Abby.

I sent them the address and told them to come over.

Half way through The Hustlers and my second slab of chocolate, I hear something that sounded like a broken radio by the kitchen. I turn off the TV and make my way to the kitchen.