Chapter 16

Elena's POV

"Elena..." He dragged.

"No!" I pulled the blankets over my head.

"But we really have to go to the doctor." He pulled the sheets again.

"Fine! But just remember that I hate you and that you now owe me for waking me up so early! Goat!" I mumbled, walking into the bathroom.

I don't know why Ethan is so excited to go to the doctor's when we've been there before. He's waken me up so early! It's like 11am and he had the audacity to wake me up so early on a Saturday.

...

I finished and walked out with a towel wrapped around my body. I got to my small bag of clothes that I now kept in Ethan's house. I have one in his mansion and one in the penthouse because this one moves around a lot.

I bent to lift the bag and heard the door open then close.

"What a view!" He whistled.

I glared at him and put the bag on the bed.

He sneaked behind me and tried kissing my neck, I shrugged my shoulder so I could push him away.

He put his hands around my waist and turned me around.

"What did I do?" He asked, burying his head in my neck.

"You woke me up! And that too so early on a weekend. Twat!" I glared.

"I'm sorry." He kissed my forehead."I'm just impatient and wanna see how baby is growing in there." He circled my tummy.

"Because I can tell that she's growing real fast. For a five week old, she's pretty big." He pulled away to look at my tummy then pulled me back.

"Who's said baby is a girl?" I pouted and looked up at him. "I've always wanted a boy first. And what if my tummy being chubby is because of my food baby?"

"I bet you have. But I know that baby is female. She'll be my little princess. Food baby or not, there's a baby in there." He said, then tapped my nose.

"Argh, whatever. Leave, I wanna get dressed." I turned away from him.

"Why should I leave?" He asked.

"I'm not forcing you to." I replied.

And with that I dropped my towel and started dressing. I heard an intake of breathe behind me but I couldn't bother right now. He's annoyed me to the fullest today. I made sure that my moves were slow and that they'd hurt him. I even did slight bends to get my clothes from the bed just to punish him. He'll think twice before making me repeat myself after he's pissed me off.

I put on a brownish orange dress with matching sandals. I decided to just leave my hair open, so I undid the knots that I slept with, when I was done I turned to look at Ethan.

He looked shocked. "Why would you do that?"

"Do what?" I asked, confused.

"Torture me in the worst way possible. You could've just told me that you wanted to dress up or that you wanted to strip or something." He rambled.

"So me saying that I was gonna strip, was gonna make you go out?" I raised an eyebrow at him. "And if I'm not mistaken I did tell you 'something', so stop worrying me about it and let's go." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, and by the way. You owe me food. Now let's get a move on." I started walking to the door.

"Yah, we'll go as soon as I get a cold shower." He breathed out. Then made his way to the bathroom.