Chapter 4

Elena's POV

It was hot. I could feel the sun rays on my closed eyelids. Even though my eyes weren't open, I felt a strong headache come crashing as soon as I came to.

I opened my eyes and saw that I was in a dark room. I started to panic, trying to remember what I was doing there.

I looked at the bed and saw that it was empty but there was a body print there, showing that someone was there.
I saw that my body was only covered with a bed sheet and I instantly started praying that I wasn't in my birthday suit.

Lifting up the sheets, my prayers weren't answered because I was as naked as the day I was born.

I saw blood staining the white sheets and I just collapsed on the bed.

I didn't know whether to cry or scream. My emotions felt so all over the place.

How could I be so careless? And why can't I remember anything? I didn't know that I was crying till I sniffled and felt a burning sensation in my throat.

Who knows what type of person took my pride. It could've been a pedophile or a rapist. What if he was some abusive drunkard that came here for a drink and was looking for someone to have his way with and there I was.

Drunk and an easy lay.

I'm full on sobbing by now. And what would my mom do if she finds out?

I looked around for a clock or something that would tell me what time it is. I found a clock on the left side of the door and saw that it's nine.

Deciding that I've been here for too long. I quickly slid my legs down the bed and I immediately regretted it because there was immense pain between my legs.

Which led me to crumble down on the floor. I looked around and saw a door near the bedside and I hoped that it was the toilet. I put my hands on the bed for support and lifted myself up, immediately sitting as I got up.

I took the sheet that was on the bed and wrapped it around my body, just incase that wasn't the toilet and someone was there.

After walking at a snail's pace I finally got to the door and I turned the knob. Grateful that it was a bathroom and that no one was inside.

I tried to power walk to the bathtub, but I'm sure I looked like a penguin. I got to the tub and turned on the hot water and put in that restrainer that stops the water from draining.

I looked around for maybe shower gel or any type of soap or body wash.

I found a floral scented body wash that was nearly finished and kept it on the side.

When the tub was nearly full, I turned off the tap and got in after dropping the sheet that was covering my body.

I sat in the hot water for about ten minutes before draining the water that was starting to look pinkish.

After draining the water. I stood and turned on the shower. As the hot water fell on me I took the body wash and just rubbed it on my body using my hands, not trusting the loofah that was in sight.

By now my tears had dried up. And I tried to keep the thoughts of what had occured away. Not wanting to start another sob episode here.

After my quick shower I spotted a clean towel on the rack and used it to wipe my body.

Getting out of the bathroom, I saw my dress and undergarments on a chair near the bed and decided to only put my dress on. Picking up my shoes and undergarments, I folded them into a tiny bundle and put it in my heel to hide it.