"Well my week begins now" she said feel drool her shirt.

"Amari frozen til I get down with breakfast" Payton said as she sat on the floor rubbing Marco's head.

"YAY" she yelled running over getting on the couch, Marco jumped up there with her.

She grabbed the remote and put it on Disney+. She put it on the began of Frozen and sat Junior down to watch it with them. Marco got in the middle of the two and began to watch the movie with them.

"Thank good for Disney" she said to herself, as she was about to go brush her teeth, she heard the door knob move.

August walked in the house coughing.

"Morning babe" he greeted her, he was sick.

"August how you get sick" she asked as he took his hood off closing the door.

"I got sick this morning coming from Brooklyn, I think I got it from Big Dawg cause he sick to" he said, he sounded so sick.

"August you told me you went to go get a haircut this morning" she said putting her hands on her hips.

"Babe, I did" he said pointing out his fresh haircut.

"So you went sick" she asked and he nodded.

"That's the point, I wasn't as sick" he said and Payton shook her head letting out a chuckle.

"Alright cool, your sleeping upstairs then" she said turning around walking to her room.

"Amari, wassup kid" he said stopping looking.

"Auggy hush, frozen on" she whined and August looked at the tv.

"My bad, uncle sorry" he said and she smiled before turning around watching tv.

He walked to Payton room and sat his bag down. He had a cold coming in and he knew it. So he decided to come over Payton house to lay with her through his sickness.

"Payton can I get a hug or something" he asked as he walked to the bathroom.

"No" she said as she began brushing her teeth.

"Why" he whined and she spit her toothpaste out.

"Your sick" she said and he smacked his teeth.

"So, you still suppose to give me some love" he said and she giggled, he was so sick.

"Baby I'm sorry but no" she said with a smile as she threw water on her face.

"Alright imma just hug you myself then" he said walking into the bathroom pulling her into a hug.

"August move" she laughed as he kissed all over her face.

"No" he said as he put kisses on her neck.

"Ok" she said trying to get out his grip.

"Bae you really gone do me like that" he asked sadly, she sigh.

"August I don't wanna get sick" she said and he smacked his teeth walking out the bathroom.

"I still love you though" she said and he walked to his bag while she finished her morning routine.

Once she walked out the bathroom she looked to see August had got comfortable. He was in his black wife beater, nike black hooping shorts, and he long socks that stopped at his cabs. She just stared at how fine August was.

"I know I look good" he said as he plugged his game up. She started laughing.

"Don't laugh at me I'm not a comedian" he said and she started laughing harder, he was so serious.