Prologue

WARNING: [ NO TRANSLATION OR ADAPTATION ALLOWED ] - Solely Created for Jenlisa💌

© IMAEntertainer 2020 ✔

*****

A brand-new black car comes into view as the reporters follow the vehicle like bees. Suddenly, the car stops, revealing a stunningly beautiful while handsome woman gets out of the car elegantly as she pulls off with a black suit perfectly that indicates her aura as a cold businesswoman.

Taking off her sunglasses, she remains still for a moment before her bodyguards guide her into a place where she has no desire to go, but have no choice to escape. Fate has already decided for her.

"Ms. Manoban, how do you feel about your wedding day today?"

"Why your wedding is so modest since you are one of the top people in South Korea?"

"Who is your bride?"

Every question is not responded since she literally bolts to the church, seeing her so-called bride inside with a veil covering her face.

"Lisa, I can't believe you are even late on your wedding day?" Her best friend, Bam, hits her shoulder slightly as she gives him a resentful look. Bam is her old buddy, so he must know the reason why she hates this wedding. Hate everything here. The place. The atmosphere. The bride.

"At least, try to smile, Lisa. Your bride is so excited to have you as her so-called wife. She isn't even ashamed of marrying a woman after all." Jisoo, another best friend of hers, comes to join this ceremony with her wife, Chaeyoung. Besides her, there is the gorgeous bride with her brother, Kim Taehyung holding her hand, since her father left her when she was young, leaving her and her brother to live with their mother, who is Mrs. Manoban's best friend.

That's what Lisa has heard from her mother. Hence, she wants Lisa to take care of her best friend's daughter even if Lisa refuses to do so since she has never known Jennie that much to get into that relationship with her.

Even though Jennie has come along with her mother to her mansion many times since she was young, Lisa has never paid attention to her since the dark-haired woman is a serious kid. Serious. Independent. Manly, even she is a woman, contrasting to Jennie who is more talkative. In sum, Lisa doesn't want to do anything that she thinks it's not important in her life. Lisa loves her farther, Marco Manoban so much. She has him as a role model since the old man is a good guy with a big heart, devotion to work, and family, and he is so good in his business, and Lisa notices it, having volition to be like him one day as a great businesswoman.

Since the day, she stepped into the school. She has always been the top. As a twenty-five-year-old woman, Lalisa Manoban has already become an admirable CEO of her dad's company, and it makes Marco Manoban really proud of her. He adores her so much to the point that even if she is the only heir in her family, she can marry a girl, not a guy, and her family has no problem with that. As simple as that, they don't care about other people besides their daughter's happiness. Lisa is delighted about that when she came out as a woman taking another woman as her significant other, but she is so annoyed and sad at the same time since she doesn't have the right to choose that woman by herself.

"Lisa, come here. If there are no quests here, I would slap you in the face right now. You have arrived late on your wedding day while having your bride waiting for you? Please, be more responsible. I am not delighted with your attitude, you know." Her mom whispers dangerously only for her to hear while she tries to smile to a few top-notch guests they have invited, to hide her embarrassment.

She smiles apologetically to her mom before rushing to the altar.

The wedding starts.

The vows have been said.

Then,

"Kiss"

"Kiss"

"Kiss"

The looks on her parents' faces tell her that she must do it right now, avoiding any insults to her family, so she takes off the bride's veil, gasping at the sight in front of her.

Fuck! I haven't even seen her for a few years, and she has grown up this much?

Lisa thinks since her bride has been disappeared for a few years to study in New Zealand before coming back, and this is the first time, she has noticed her.

And, she really wants to get married this much? She asks herself, not knowing why Jennie agrees to marry her, anyways.

She closes her eyes slightly before grabbing the bride's neck, kissing her more desperately than intended, pushing all of her anger away. If she loves her even for a bit, she would think that her bride tastes heavenly.

The wedding ends with her friends enthusiastically bidding her goodbyes and a few mischievous smirks. "Lisa, enjoy your honeymoon." Jisoo whispers to her like a seductive freak.

Chaeyoung laughs at her wife's attitude before grabbing her hand, "Hey, you are drunk now. Let's go home, okay? Good luck, Lisa." She utters politely to her wife's best friend before leaving.

"Bye, Lisa. Call me tomorrow if you want to brag about something." Then, Bam grins smugly.

"You want me to kick your thing right now?" Lisa pushes him away as the latter laughs out loud since most of the guests have already left.

"Lisa, try to understand her. She looks like she adores you so much. If you don't love her, which I am certain that you don't, please don't show your hatred too much. It will hurt her." Her friend suddenly turns into a serious mode.

"I don't hate her, Bam."

"I know you don't, but you don't love her either."

Lisa doesn't reply as she sighs heavily. "I'll try, Bam. Tomorrow, we have a meeting, and I-"

"Shut up, Lisa. Today is your wedding. Can you stop talking about work for a second? Your company still works even if you stop working for a few months. I'll take care for you. Just enjoy your special day."

Bam, her best friend, is also working in Manoban company since his dad is one of the essential investors there.

Lisa nods with appreciation.

"Okay, take care, bye." He leaves after giving Lisa a hug.