"What about your fineness." Nathan winked at me.

I couldn't help but break out into a grin, before chuckling at is smoothness.

"Alright cuddle bunny." I winked back, deciding to play along his unique pet names game.

"You love it, cutie with a nice booty." Nathan smirked, causing me to laugh.

"Sure, stud muffin." I replied.

"Mhm, hot tamale." Nathan said seductively.

"Ai papi!" I cried out, fanning my face with my hands and acting all hot and bothered.

"Stop!" Nathan chuckled, looking around at the few people who had turned to look and glaring them off to mind their own business. "You're too much, my sweet seductress." Nathan added in quieter tone.

I opened my mouth to shoot back another one, but was cut off by the intercom.

Nathan's grin widened at my expectant face as we both knew what was coming. Before I could even hear the captain's voice, he slapped his hands over my ears and blocked out the sound by singing really loud.

I rolled my eyes at his song choice and shook my head as I noticed the annoyed looks thrown our way from the passengers around us. To say Nathan wasn't exactly a friendly and respectful passenger would be a huge understatement.

Finally, Nathan shut up and removed his hands from my ears just as I heard the click of the intercom go off.

"You can't be calling me such spicy names and then proceed to sing Old McDonald Had a Farm!" I proclaimed.

"Well I can, and I did." Nathan grinned at me, holding his chin up like a little five year old.

"You're an idiot."

"But I'm a handsome idiot." Nathan corrected.

"No, you're not even that." I shot him down.

"You're right. I'm more than that." Nathan smirked.

"You're irritating." I shot back.

Suddenly, Nathan leaned in close and his mouth was inches away from my side. "That's not what you said a couple of hours ago when your legs were wrapped around me outside your school." He whispered seductively.

I turned my head to face him just as he leaned back into his seat with a wide smirk.

I reached out a hand to smack his arm, causing him to start laughing.

"Hey Nathan?" I started to say, trying my best to look innocent.

"Yeah?" He said, turning to me with his full attention now.

"Why did the chicken cross the road?" I asked.

"Because it was trying to run away from Skylar the crazy violent wrathful girl?" Nathan tried.

"No, because its name was Nathan and it was stupid." I corrected.

"That was hurtful." He said seriously.

"Good." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"I need a kiss to feel better." Nathan pouted.

"You're gonna need a lot more than just a kiss to heal your ego." I chuckled.

"You're right. I can think of just the right fix." Nathan dropped his tone to sound seductive.

"Just take your kiss and leave me alone!" I exclaimed, my eye having caught the perfect thing to prank him with.