13. The Strip Tease

CHECKOUTTHENICEBANNERTOTHESIDEBY MK7012
____________________________

IMPORTANT: HI GUYS, ITS ALMOST CRIMMIS! I want to gift three free copies of MSK in paperback to three random winners! You just gotta find your fave quote in this book, screenshot it and post it, tag me (on instagram) and I will be picking three winners at random!! ALSO the ebook is on sale, it's 4.99 USD instead of its original price, 6.99. GOODLUCK MY LOVELIES AND THANKS FOR SUPPORTING THIS WITH YOUR KIND HEARTS <3 YOU MAKE THIS STORY 10000x BETTER! ENJOY :)

-

I gasped as his soft lips touched mine.

At first I didn't respond since I was too shocked, but then slowly I started to move my lips in sync with his.

Suddenly my theory was proven true: sparks did exist. Sparks, fireworks, hell it was more than that, the kiss was possibly the most amazing and amplifying thing that I had never experienced before.

I had laughed at all those stories I'd read where they'd describe a kiss as perfect. I had thought that was all just fantasies, that a real kiss would be sloppy and gross. But this was on the complete opposite side of the spectrum.

Either Nathan was a really good kisser, or I was just imagining things.

No, a kiss this good couldn't just be in my head.

I felt his tongue trace my bottom lip slowly, my lips parting and allowing entrance.

I held back a moan as his tongue explored my mouth with confidence and sureness.

I didn't want it to end but I pulled back eventually to take a breath.

I closed my eyes as I felt his forehead rest against mine, our breathing shallow.

"Wow." Nathan breathed out, causing me to open my eyes and stare into his green eyes that had turned a shade darker.

I smirked at his reaction and before I could say anything, his delicious lips found mine again as we became lost in another kiss.

I let out a small squeak as he slowly lowered us onto the bed so now I was underneath him.

Finally being able to do what I had always wanted to since I first saw him, my hands reached up and tangled themselves in his soft dark hair.

I slightly tugged on his hair and he let out a moan, making the adrenaline coursing through me double.

Just as things were getting heated and out of control, Nathan pulled away, his breathing deep.

And at that exact moment, Max decided to barge in.

"Hey do you guys have any toilet pa-- woah." Max suddenly stopped in his tracks as he took in the scene before him.

"Okay, cool. Uh I'll just leave you two. Have fun making out and uh, use protection." Max awkwardly said before turning around and walking back out the door.

I looked up at Nathan who was still on top of me, and we suddenly burst out laughing.

After we had sobered up, Nathan slowly rolled off of me and stood up.

I sat up now too, suddenly missing his warmth. Ugh, I sounded so needy and pathetic.

"We should probably get some sleep." Nathan stated, before pulling off his shirt and then his pants, giving me my own private strip show.

This time I made sure my jaw didn't unhinge and forced my eyes not to linger on his abs longer than necessary.

But it was enough time of gazing for Nathan as he was already smirking that arrogant smirk he wore so well.