7. The Shopping Trip

I cracked an eye open the next morning and checked my surroundings, remembering I was in a kidnapper's bed, with a kidnapper... Who was currently sprawled over my poor body.

I lifted my head to discover that his head was resting snugly between my neck and my shoulder, and he was currently gripping my waist like I was a life sized teddy bear.

I was trapped.

I never really learned what to do in situations where your not-so-deadly kidnapper is lying over you in nothing but a pair of red boxers, nuzzling your neck in his sleep.

Wait... He's in his boxers. HE'S IN HIS BOXERS.

Instead of softly waking him up with a sweet good morning kiss like in the movies, I freaked out and started lashing out on his back.

"Get off me! Get off get off get off get off!" I cried, pounding his back with my fists repeatedly.

Unfortunately, my attempts to hurt him were like a two year old trying to beat up a gorilla.

He slowly lifted his head up, opening his eyes slowly in a cute manner, taking his time. I stopped as he gave me a lazy grin which was a great thing to see first thing in the morning.

Just his half-naked body sprawled over me was a bit overwhelming is all.

"Good morning princess." He mumbled. "You could've just told me to get off." He said innocently.

I glared at him. I made a sudden attempt to grab his hair but he swiftly rolled off of me like a ninja and landed on his feet on the ground.

I finally took in a breath once he was off and rolled off of the bed. But instead of doing it swiftly with perfection, the bed ended up being less wide than I expected, causing me to crash down onto the floor, landing on my ass.

I glared at the floor and hesitantly looked up, expecting to see him seconds away from laughter, but instead he was smiling at me with a hint of amusement.

Better than laughing at least.

"Here." He said, holding out an arm for me to grab.

I had a two second long debate on whether I should crawl under the bed and hide in shame or take his arm and pretend I didn't just land on my butt in front of my Greek-God kidnapper.

I scowled at his tan, muscular arm, before grabbing it roughly and pulling myself up.

"I'll go make break-" he started, but I didn't hear the rest since I was walking off to the bathroom, pretending the whole thing never happened.

"Hey Sky?" Nathan called out.

I stopped and turned around.

"Killer legs." He gave me a huge smirk as his eyes grazed down my legs.

My cheeks went red as I glanced down and realized I was only in his white T-shirt, my legs on full display.

"Stop eye-raping me and go make me some French-toast!" I snapped, pulling down the shirt as far as it could stretch.

He started taking small steps towards me instead, making me nervous. I did my best to not let my eyes explore his fully-toned chest on display, and it did take a lot of willpower...

"Let's see. Who's house is this?" He asked lowly, a glint of mischief in his eyes.

"Yours." I sighed, not having a better answer. It was too early for me to attack him with savagery.

"And who's shirt is that?" He asked again, not breaking eye contact.

"Yours." I sighed, wanting him to get to the point already.