Eun took a deep breath, "Guess I'm off...for a long time.."

•~•~•~•

Jin smiled brightly, beaming from the stage. His eyes ran over the crowd as Namjoon wrapped up the concert they had just performed. With a final bow, the seven brothers headed off stage. Jin entered their dressing room, staff members helping him take off his mic. The eldest allowed his contacts to remain, as he wiped off his makeup.

"Good job Jin Hyung!" Jimin said as he passed the elder, "You're high note was amazing!"

Jin chuckled, "Thanks Jiminie,"

The elder was the first one done, quickly grabbing his clothes and walking out of the makeup room. The idol entered one of the dressing rooms, quickly discarding his stage outfit. Once he was snug in his hoodie and jeans, Jin grabbed the stage outfit, returning back to the group dressing room to give to the staff.

"Noona? Wheres manger hyungs?" Jin asked his stylist.

"I saw them leave a little bit before you came back...They might be in the waiting room," She informed.

Jin nodded and went to search for his managers. He wanted to discuss the schedule after everyone was ready to leave. Sometimes they would go out to eat, other times they would go straight to the hotel and eat there.

Jin walked into the waiting room, spotting his managers. He was about to speak, but froze as he heard Sejin's words.

"How are we gonna tell them? We can't just hide it from them, they're family!"

"Tell us what?" Jin spoke up making both adults look at him.

"SeokJin?! What the hell are you eavesdropping for?" Daeyol hissed.

"I came to ask you about dinner, but that can wait," Jin defended, "Whats wrong?"

The two managers looked at each other. They both knew what they should do, but they were concerned what would happen AFTER.

"Something happened, " Sejin spoke softly patting the couch beside him.

Jin walked over, seating himself down as Daeyol secretly glared at Sejin. The man did not want the idols to know. If they did, the tour would end being put on hold and the boys real identities would be revealed.

"Sejin, no,"

Sejin rolled his eyes but looked at Jin, ignoring the other male, "Jin...listen to me. There was an accident back home,"

Jin felt his body freeze. He looked at his manager with wide eyes, "W-with my family?"

Sejin nodded and Jin gulped, "Is Eun alright? Is Eomma and Appa alright?"

"Eun wasn't involved in the accident. Your parents were on there way to her school when they got into a horrible accident, " Sejin spoke softly watching the oldest of the seven brothers pale.

"Are they okay?" Jin choked out.

Sejin stayed silent and glanced at Daeyol, who gave him a blank look, "You decided to tell him,"

Sejin gently took Jin into a hug, the idol allowing himself to be embraced as he knew it could only mean one thing. His parents were not okay. However, he did not expect the next sentence out of his managers mouth.