Chapter 14

The following week

"Eun-Ah!!!!!"

I groaned annoyed. This is the third day of my weekdays I was given away from school. So it's Wednesday. And so far, a new brother has been waking me up. Monday is was Jin. The next day it Was Suga. Which means today is-

"Wakes wakey!!!" Jhopes cheerful voice beams itself through my closed doors and white walls.

"Leave me Alone!!" I protested as I heard JHope enter.

"It's 8am! I let you sleep in! Up up!" He  nagged at me.

"You called the school to let me have a week away, and now your not letting me sleep in!? That's cruel!" I pouted as JHope pulled me up and out of my bed.

"Come on, brush your teeth. You can wash up later!" JHope rolled his eyes.

I stuck my toungue out at the dancer before running into my bathroom and brushing my teeth. I also grabbed my glasses.

I felt much too annoyed to put on my contacts.

"Let's go..." I sighed when I re-entered my room.

JHope smiled, and he grabbed my arm yanking me out of my room and down the stairs.

"YAH!! IM GONNA FALL!!" I yell at the older.

"HOSEOK STOP DRAGGING YOUR BABY SISTER!!!!" A shriek filled my ears.

I blinked in surprise.

"Eomma and Appa?" I questioned as we entered the living room.

My brothers and parents sat at the living room.

"your back!!" I smiled running over and giving my parents a hug.

"We're so sorry for being late sweetie," Eomma apologized.

"At least your safe. Just make sure to be here for holidays, okay?" I smiled.

I saw my parents share a glance.

"Of course sweetie...you sound cheerful about holidays..what's up?" Appa asked me suddenly.

I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"What are you talking about? Why shouldn't I be happy? The boys promised..." I trailed off before catching the sad glances in my parents eyes, "something wrong?"

It changed to shock before they smiled and shook their heads.

"Just making sure your not angry at us," Eomma smiled.

"Eun-Ah, go take a shower. And wash your hair, you and the boys are going to go shopping. They need some new clothes," Appa smiled.

I looked at JHope who was gazing down at the ground awkwardly, "Yah! You told me not to take a shower!"

JHope looked up but smiled, "sorry,"

I shook my head but ran out of the room.

Namjoon POV
"Just make sure your here for the holidays, okay?"

I stiffened in my seat and shared a glance with my members.

Holidays.

How nice it would be he could spend it with his favorite sister. His only sister. But alas fate wasn't giving him luck this year.

The days were tiking away faster than any of us were wishing. BTS had four days. Four days before we'd be on a plane. Two before our concerts this Saturday and Sunday.

Thankfully, Eun wasn't aware it was kickstarting a tour. In fact I doubted she even bothered looking at their work schedules and concert dates. She was always busting herself with work. Endless work.

Thought the tour was small. It still had a range of five months. Five months. Five months. Four days left. One fat lie.

"Yah!"

My father yelling at us jumped me out of my thoughts. I found him glaring at all seven us. Eun was not where to be found.

"You didn't tell her yet?" He hissed and I felt my brows jumped.

"You know?" Jungkook asked shocked.

"I'm your father. I plan the traveling and booking and money for you all. Of course I know!" Appa scolded.

"You haven't told Eun yet have you?" Eomma asked us a small frown forming at her lips.

We all muttered out a pathetic no.

"Why not? She's gonna be hurt!" Eomma sighed.

"We don't know how to tell her. We don't want to tell her to early. But not too late either.." Jin reasons out.

"It's difficult. We've been lying to her for a month now. It's driving me nuts," I admitted openly.

"You have to tell her today. Tomorrow will be too late. You'll already be packing after your afternoon morning rehearsal. Friday you have rehearsals all day. Weekend is your concert. You don't have time to not tell her anymore," Appa explained.

I ran a hand through my hair and nodded.

"Alright. We'll talk to her later today..." I muttered.

"Okay. Go get ready. You seven are going shopping for some clothes. And bring masks this time!!!" Eomma told us.

I stood up and left towards our rooms.

"Yah, let's tell her after we come back home from shopping," I nodded to them.

"I don't want to face her..." Jimin whimpered.

"Me either honestly," Suga frowned.

"We have to do it as a team though," V pouted, "better together,"

"after the mall. Go get ready," Jin ordered us.

————————-
Another filler chapter. Sorry!