Chapter 11

Eun 's POV
BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Shut up!" I growled and turned off the alarm out of frustration.

That was the fifth set of blaring it had done. And I was annoyed.

It's Saturday, why do I have to wake up?!

"Are you awake?" A voice asked and my door opened.

I nodded but yawned covering my mouth quickly.

"Eomma and Appa are down stairs. They're going to leave soon though," Yoongi informed me.

I could feel his eyes watched me as I walked to my closet and started searching for clothes.

I pulled out a pair of shorts and a tank top "I'll be down in a minute then,"

"You do remember you have a date today, and I'm not letting you leave your room wearing that," Yoongi scoffed.

I blinked and then groaned.

I had forgotten.

"I'll be down in a while.." I grumbled and motioned him to leave. Yoongi nodded and closed the door as I placed the clothes back.

I grabbed undergarments and locked my bedroom door before rushing in to the bathroom and taking a quick shower, washing my hair.

I exited the bathroom and walked to my closet, a towel covering my half naked body, and searched for clothes.

Even though it's Ashton, I am still looking fashionable.

I settled on something simple but cute.

I took a quick photo of my outfit and posted it on my Instagram, and then left my room taking my AirPods with me, in my pocket

I rushed down the stairs and found my parents and  my brothers in the living room.

"Eomma! Appa! Your back!!" I greeted with a bow.

"Hello Eun! We're back but now we must leave, Your brothers will have to be at the company today, so you'll have the house to yourself," Appa informed me.

I looked at my brothers with confusion before nodding and smiling, "um..right!"

"goodbye, we'll be back tomorrow night," Eomma kissed my forehead.

"Tomorrow night?" Namjoon repeated.

"We have a meetings tomorrow in Incheon. We're going to stay the night there today," Appa explained.

"Alright. Be safe, don't get sick, eat well, and work hard, good bye!" I hugged them.

They both smiled and left.

I waited for the door to close before I turned to my brothers, "They don't know?"

"Nope. Not with meetings in Incheon," Jin reasoned.