Chapter 17

BTS POV
Bangtan and GOT7 had successfully finished their shopping spree for the needed items. Now they were off to what they all crave the most.

Food.

"You guys look much better without those dumb masks on," BamBam teased the Bighit Idols.

Earlier the Thai Idol convinced his seven friends into a bet

If Bambam won, the seven would continue then day without their masks, like GOT7 was doing. If Bangtan won, the other 13 would pick his fashion for a filming session GOT7 had.

The game had seemed easy enough. Bambam had seven games he'd play. One with each member. If he won all seven, masks off. If he lost one, new fashion.

Being the angels Bangtan was, they allow Yugyeom to help Bambam.

During the Game:
"Okay! Suga hyung, you first!" Bambam announced.

Suga nodded and watched Bambam carefully.

"Okay your game is really easy. If I can get you to flip your hand over, I win," Bambam smiled.

"What type of game is that?" Suga asked but smiled anyway.

"Okay put your hand out," Bambam instructed.

Suga put his hand out but Bambam shook his head, "no the other way,"

Suga flipped his hand over and Bambam smiled, "I win!!"

Suga blinked before he let out a frustrated yell with a smile, "so it's these types of games!!!"

The others laughed at the exchange but Bambam moved on to the next member.

"Jungkookie!" Bambam smiled at his friend.

Jungkook nodded.

"If I can get you to speak I win," Bambam stated.

Jungkook nodded.

Bambam smiled as the other laughed at Bangtan Maknaes escape.

"Oh you talked!" Bambam suddenly said.

"No i didn't," Jungkook protested.

Bambam smiled and Jungkook went wide eyed, "agh!!!"

Games like that happened as Bambam trucked all the members with the help of Yugyeom with Taehyung and Namjoon.

~~~~