Chapter 18

LISTEN TO MUSIC WITH CHAPTER AND SWIPE RIGHT TO THE IMAGE! RELATED TO CHAPTER.

Time Skip after Lunch, and another hour of shopping:

"Ah, today was fun," Taehyung said as they waved to the JYP idols who were all getting into the van.

"It was nice to meet up after a long time," Namjoon said as he fixed his mask.

The boys had returned to hiding behind their masks a few minutes before the idols had all left the mall. They couldn't have the limo being followed.

"Neh~ especially by chance. I didn't feel like Suga from BTS today," Suga nodded.

 I didn't feel like Suga from BTS today," Suga nodded

"Same. I felt like Seokjin, not Jin, worldwide-handsome from BTS," the eldest nodded, "but either way I'm handsome,"

The younger ones chuckled at their Hyungs comment.

Jungkook checked his phone and found a missed call from his mother. He eyes went wide and he cursed drawing the attention of his Hyungs.

"What is it?" JHope asked.

"Eomma," Jungkook responded calling their mother up.

The maknae put it on speaker and the seven surround the phone.

"Annyeonghaseyo," Jungkook greeted, "your on speaker,"

"Yah Jungkook-Ah!! Why aren't any of you boys picking up your phones!?"

"We didn't realize. We were with GOT7 as well," Jimin apologized

"What did you seven do?"

The boys shared confused glances, "what happened,"

Namjoon asked with caution. He was worried about what his mother would say. Had someone found them with Eun? Or Ashton?

"Why did Eun come home early? Mr. Na informed me that she had been in her room ever since retiring from the mall,"

"We don't know. She sent us a text and then just left. We're heading back now," Jin sighed.

"Okay. We'll be back for dinner. Saranghae~"

"Saranghae!" The boys said in unison.

Jungkook cute the phone and ran a hand through his hair as the members all slightly spread out again.