Chapter 15

Eun's POV
"Were here!" Mr. Na announced.

I opened the door and stepped out of the limo, my brothers following close behind me.

"So why do you need new clothes?" I ask curiously as we waved goodbye to Mr. Na.

I guess none of them heard me because they just started walking into the mall.

I frowned. They'd been acting weird all week.

Forcing me to hangout and watch movies. They'd also kept buying me food.

I'm not complaining...just suspicious.

"Kook," I nudged the 97 liner.

He looked at me and I could just tell his puzzled frown was in his face, but covered by the mask.

All of them were wearing masks.

"Ya?" Jungkook responded as the older ones decided where to shop first.

"Why do you need new clothes?" I ask.

Jungkook's eyes slightly widened and he looked at his Hyungs. With a quick word he called all of them, "Hyungs"

The six looked at us and he nodded to me, "she's asking why we need new clothes,"

I furrowed my brows at the exchange.

I rolled my eyes when none of them exactly answered, "never mind then. Don't bother telling me who you dragged along. I'm going to go shop,"

I started to step away but Jimin grabbed my wrist.

"No no no. Your sticking with us," he said his eyes turning smaller than before, telling me he was smiling.

I shrugged and let him drag me into a store.

"What-"

"We need underwear," V laid it out for me, "from here anyway,"

I scrunched up my nose in disgust, "why do I have to come with! Eww! Jimin let me go!"

Jimin giggles and I saw Jin throw Jimin a thumbs up.

Traitor.

"Yah!! You all dragged me out here and away from school, at least let me get something," I reasoned.

"When we get shirts and pants you can buy some stuff. But for now, let us buy these," Namjoon ordered me.

I bit the inside of my cheek in frustration. I twisted away from Jimin and walked over to a couch and sat down.

"What are you doing?" JHope called.

"Sitting and waiting," I told him and pulled out my phone.

I went to my Instagram and scolded through liking various photos.

"Eun?" A voice asked.

I looked up and felt my eyes widen.

"Ash? Woah...shouldn't you be at school?" I asked him as he walked over.

"Hey, if the queen can take a day off so can the bad boy,"" Ash shrugged.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Whatcha you doing here?" I asked him as he sat down in the chair in front of me.

"Shopping with my cousin. Him and his group of friends are shopping around. They got the day off from work or something," Ash sighed, "then mom forced me out of the house,"

"I got forced out by my brothers. They're shopping and I am not walking into the underwear section with seven boys," I informed him.

Ash laughed but smirked at me, "your surprising aren't you Eun-ah? At school your this perfect little angel. But you have a dark side too,"