Chapter 25

Monday:
"Eun!!!"

I glanced up at the sound of my name being called. I had been sitting in the living room, for an hour, reading a book. Why? Because my brothers were leaving for their tour. I decided to wake up early and go with them to the airport, before arriving at school. I would be arriving a bit late, but that's fine. Who wants to go to school?

When I looked up I have met the eyes of Suga.

"I got up early!" I smiled as I heard footsteps and tired voices approach the living room.

" I can see that, " Suga smiled slightly, "but why?"

"Why what?" Jhope asked.

"Why is Eun up early, " Suga cleared up.

The other six noticed me and I waved to them with a small smile, "I am going to see you off at the airport! Then heading off to school, "

"Then shouldn't you be in your uniform?" Taehyung asked popping his head out from behind JHope.

I raised an eyebrow, "sure, I'll wear my school uniform so everyone can know some highschool girl from K.A.H.S, knows BTS enough to drop them off at the airport,"

Taehyung blinked and nodded slowly. I sighed and placed the book down and stretched my arms above my head.

"Eun..." Namjoon called coming to sit beside me.

"Hmm?"

"What if...we were to...reveal you.." He spoke awkwardly.

I paused and looked at him in surprise, "well...it's not my choice is it? I'd have to just deal with...Fame and...other things.."

Silence hung over the air. I spoke again to shake it, "But I'm not worried about that stuff. I'm just concerned on the amount of backlash you lot will get....you've hid this for...three years.."

The boys nodded sadly and the remaining six went to sit down somewhere in the large living room.

A/N: just so you can get an idea because they're in this room a lot, Here's how it looks like:

"We can handle backlash...it's alright. It comes with the job," Jin smiled.

I kept my mouth shut narrowing my eyes instead. I really wanted to snap at them saying how I've seen how much it hurts. Seen them reading hate comments ignoring the nice ones.  It's a sad sight to watch. Even worse once they start taking the words and get stressed.

"It's really only once people start realizing things. Like...the blood connections," Jimin spoke rather carefully.

Adoption. Our adoption was rarely brought up. We did our best to keep it under wraps. Sometimes if there is a serious argument, it may come out. Or if one of us is stressed and hurting we'd remember someone didn't want us.