Chapter 28

Three Weeks Later
I've gotten used to the empty house. Empty floor. And quiet atmosphere. Also, I was finding myself in deep shit. Everyday, at school, I couldn't keep my mind on task. And it was all because of one guy.

Katsu.

Speaking of the angel.

Katsu bounced over to me after school. We were assigned another project together, so we were meeting up again. This time in the school library.

"Hi Katsu, " I smiled shyly.

Katsu gave me a bright smile making my heart suddenly race. We both sat down beside each other and I handed him a book I had found earlier.

"Read that, I'll read this one," I shrugged.

"I still don't understand what is the project on," Katsu told me, but took the book.

I sighed but gave him a smile, "the project is to talk about various influences from Western countries to Korea, or Korean influences to other countries,"

"So can't we just talk about BTS," Katsu asked.

I looked at him confused, "what do you mean?"

"Well, Kpop got so much attention because of BTS. I mean there were other groups too, but BTS got a lot of international fans attention. That brought attention to Korean cultures. Kpop in general has done that. Without Kpop i doubt there would be as many foreigners living here," Katsu explained.

I blinked and giggled, "yeah I guess we could talk about how Kpop idols and the entertainment industry are sharing and spreading cultures,"

Katsu beamed and gave me a tight hug, catching me off guard. He pulled away quickly, and gave an awkward cough, casting his eyes anywhere but me.

"S-sorry,"

"It's fine,"

We sat for a bit before Katsu stood up, "Eun...I...I want you to meet my sister,"

I went wide eyed at the sudden claim.

"I didn't know you had a sister..." I muttered.

"I...It's hard to talk about N-Noona...um..." Katsu's voice broke in the middle of the sentence.

I stood up and cupped his face with a frown, "don't. Don't force yourself to tell me. Just know that I am going to be here,"

Katsu nodded his large eyes shining with tears. I've never seen the boy cry. I smiled sweetly and took my hands away from his face, "How about we hangout the rest of the day? We don't have homework except the project,"

"I'd love that..." Katsu muttered.

I smiled and we both left the library. We left the campus and Katsu lead me down the streets and into a small cafe. I'd been here many times with Lilia. I smiled and the both of us sat down at a booth.

"If there's cameras hear we're both screwed," I joked.

"Yeah well, I'll be here with you, so who gives two shits?" Katsu smirked.

I felt my cheeks turn pink. I hid my face by picking up the menu. Katsu laughed and I peeked my head to look at him. His smile was bright and calmed me. I loved having him light up like that. He had small, very small, dimples. Not noticeable at first, but the larger the smile and laugh, I could make them out.

I stopped myself from staring when my phone rang. I looked down and immediately picked it up, "Taehyung!!!!"

"Hey princess," Taehyung chuckled through the phone.