Chapter 47

(Just Stephen and Mori finalized their plan, suddenly both Rai & Kai comes bursting the wall of the Uesugi Clan Sector walls due to them both blocking a double kick from Azura.)

Kai: Tch! For once I'll admit it. You were right, brother. I shouldn't have provoked her.

Rai: I knew from the start that you wouldn't believe me when I told you of her immense strength.

Kai: I apologized already. What else have I done to not be given your forgiveness?

Rai: You've put us in a very bad position. You made us the rock in the middle of a hard place.

(As Rai says this, Kai takes a quick glance behind them and sees that Stephen and the others have all regrouped.)

Kai: Don't worry about it, you just focus on Azura for me.

Mori: You all know what to do! Now!

(As Mori says this, they all attack. Realizing this, Kai jumps in the are and fires two quick beams, one freeing Ragnarock from the ropes that bind them and another that wakes up them. While this happens, Rai then charges towards Azura and continues to fight her on his own within the Uesugi Sector.)

Lunafreya: Oh no! He freed Ragnarock!

Mori: Tch! The clever bastard.

Kai: Still think you can win with the odds back in our favor?

Stephen: Nothing has changed.

(As Stephen says this, Tana and the others steps up.)

Tana: Oh, but everything has. Kill them!

(As Tana gives the order, they all begin to battle, back in the center of the Kingdom, Kate goes for a kick that Mikael blocks. Mason then follows up with a few strikes which are blocked and dodged by Mikael. Lastly, Dante comes in leading with a sword attack, but then suddenly burst into Crow feathers then reappearing behind Mikael and lands a kick to the spine and another jumping spinning kick to the side of Mikael's face that sends him sliding into the ground. As Mikael is picking himself, the look of anger fills his face. He then hits Dante with a powerful blast of wind sending him through several buildings. Seeing this, Kate quickly creates a ball of magic, but Mikael cancels it and hits her with a blast of raw magic which knocks her out for the time being.)

Mikael: And then there was one.

Mason: Heh! You certainly like to put on a show, Mikael. Was destroying the Kingdom really necessary?

Mikael: Would you have preferred if I just outed you your son?

Mason: You have what you need, what you came here for. So tell me why haven't you used it and get this over with?

Mikael: Let's just say I wanted to enjoy myself. Not to mention I promised Ragnarock the destruction of your Kingdom.

(As Mikael says this, a crow flies away. As this happens, Dante emerges from the rubble then charges Mikael with another sword slash, but he jumps back.)

Dante: Now I wonder just what you two were talking about. Tell me, Mason. Are you fighting or negotiating?

Mikael: And if he was?

(As Mikael says this, Kate begins to regain consciousness. This causes Dante to help her up. As he does this, Mikael then flies up into the air.)

Mikael: Hopefully this will put you all down for good!

(As Mikael says this, a black aura suddenly begins to appear all around Mikael.)

Dante: I've felt this before.