Chapter 34

(In Ragnarock's hideout, Azura sits in her personal throne as Tana, Athena, Rei and Owen all approaches her after successfully retrieving four out of the five pieces of the artifact that Mikael requested.)

Azura: Seeing that you all arrived at the same time, I assume everything went as according as planned.

Tana: They did sister. The gauntlets that Galan provided us with made the job even easier than it would've been.

Azura: And where are the pieces of the artifact?

(Azura opens up her hand and Tana gives her a small back box with the pieces already in place.)

Rei: If I had to guess, together with the last piece, it will form a sort of cube.

Azura: Yes my thoughts exactly.

Athena: Do you have any idea of what kind of cube it will be exactly?

Owen: Surely one of great power.

Tana: Well obviously. No one would go out of their way to target the Grand Cities for something of little importance.

Azura: That is enough. Me and Vincent will go and collect the last piece. After that, before I hand the cube over, I will find out just what it is capable of.

Tana: I think you should keep it. If it is an all-powerful artifact, then using it against Mikael should guarantee victory.

Azura: I said that is enough, Tana. One of you go and tell Vincent to get ready.

(Just as Azura says this, Vincent enters the room behind Tana and the others.)

Vincent: I'm already ready.

Azura: Good. Athena, if you would?

Athena: Yes.

(As Athena says this, she teleports both Azura and Vincent to The Grand City of Onfroy. Back in Dante's cell, he sits on the stone bench behind as he crosses his legs, closes his eyes and begins to meditate. As he is meditating, he begins to feel himself slip pass his consciousness and into his own subconscious. While in this state, he begins to drift deeper and deeper, falling in an endless darkness. While this happens, Karasu speaks to him, guiding him through. Within the palace, however, Mori enters the throne room to inform both Kate and Mason of just what transpired last night.)

Mori: My apologies, I do not mean to enter abruptly and unannounced, but I felt as if I should inform you both that four of the five Grand Cities were attacked last night.

Kate: What?!? Which cities were hit?

Mori: The Grand Cities of Xavier, Alexandria,  Jericho, and Landon were attacked.

Mason: Any word as to who the attackers were?

Kate: It was Ragnarock.

Mori: You're correct your majesty.

Mason: How do you know that?

Kate: Dante told me that Ragnarock is aligned with Mikael. If they are on the move then what Dante said must be true. Mikael will be making his way here sooner rather than later. I should go and prepare our defenses.

Mason: Wait a second, my love. What of the other Grand City? Surely Ragnarock won't just stop at four.

Kate: You're right. Tell Stephen to make his way there now. Give him this. (She takes off her bracelet and hands it to Mason.) My bracelet will allow him to teleport there. You should go with him, Mori.

Mori: Yes of course.

(As Mori says this, Kate leaves and heads towards the Crystal Tower that is located at the center of the entire kingdom. While she does this, Mason approaches Mori.)