"Yes, Jax. Right there baby. Mmhhhmmmm. I'm about to cum." The sounds of her moans made me as hard as a rock. I encouraged her.

"Go ahead baby. I want you to cum all over my face." I enticed her on and it was the perfect words to send her over the edge. Not even a second later and Jasmine was panting hard and moaning uncontrollably as cum began to shoot out from her pussy and she squirted all over my me. I didn't hesitate to slurp up every last drop of her pussy juices while I continued to pump my fingers in and out of her tight hole. 

When she eventually came down from her high I stood up and turned her around to face me. I stuck my hand in my mouth and licked every drop of pussy juice off of my hands as I watched her through hooded eyes. I couldn't hold off any longer. I needed this woman right now or else I felt like I was going to explode. I watched as an otherworldly smile crept onto Jasmine's face as she gazed up at me.

"Damn Jax, that felt amazing." She whispered as she leaned in to me. I couldn't help but chuckle lightly.

"You know what else is good?" I asked and she raised an eyebrow questionably. "The taste of your pussy." I said right. That's when I hoisted her leg up just enough so that I could stick my fingers back into her tight little hole. I pumped in and out a few times and Jasmine whimpered in my arms. When I pulled out, Jasmine sighed at the loss of my touch. I then brought my hands up to her mouth.

"Taste yourself baby." I suggested and Jasmine didn't hesitate. She looked up at me tauntingly as she took my fingers into her mouth. Mmmhhhhmmm. She moaned while she sucked every last drop of pussy juice off my fingers. I didn't think I could get any harder but just watching how sexy she was proved me wrong. I stiffened so hard, I could feel the veins rippling in my engorged penis. I needed this woman now. 

I slipped my hands out of her mouth and shoved her back on the bed. I pulled her legs closer to the edge of the bed as I stood in between her legs. Jasmine looked so sexy just looking up at me while her legs were wide open only for me to see. I reached down and played with each of her dark perfect nipples before running my palms down her flat stomach towards her sex. I took one of my thumbs and began to lightly thrum my finger over her clit. Immediately, Jasmine arched her back off of the bed with pleasure.

"Your hands are like magic." She said, sounding breathless. I couldn't take anymore of this waiting game. I pulled my shirt off and Jasmine smiled.

"Your tattoos and muscles are sexy as hell babe." She admired my physique as she caressed up and down my arm. Yup it was time. 

I stepped out of my joggers and boxer briefs and kicked them aside. I turned my attention back to Jasmine as I pulled her legs even closer to the edge of the bed and raised her calves over my shoulders. I grabbed the head of my dick and began to squeeze it up and down.

"Damn your dick is big Jax." She said as she looked between her legs. I smiled at the compliment. I still continued to rub my dick.

"Whose pussy is this, Jasmine?" I asked needing to make sure she knew she was my woman and she better not forget that detail ever again. She smirked.

"This pussy ONLY belongs to you baby." She said and I damn near lost it. I grabbed her thighs and positioned my self at her warm entrance. 

"Fuck me Jaxon!" She demanded frustratingly and I couldn't disappoint. I slammed my dick balls deep into her small tight pussy and Jasmine cried out in shock with an O on her lips.

"Oh my god. Oh my god, Jaxon. You're stretching the shit out of my pussy. I feel so full." Shit! Just listening to her moan and the feeling of her warmth was sending me over the edge. She felt so good as her warm pussy gripped my cock perfectly. But I didn't move. I waited for a few more seconds until I thought she had adjusted to my size and girth before pulling out and slamming back into her. 

"Fuck! Jaxon. Fuck me harder." She spurred me on and I didn't need any more encouragement. I grabbed her thighs and pulled her closer as I increased the intensity of each of my hip thrusts. I pushed my self so deep into her vagina, the tip of my penis began to touch her cervix. Jasmine began to shiver and shake wildly again. 

"Urgh Jaxon. Right there. Right fucking there!" She screamed out her pleasure with no shame as she closed her eyes in ecstasy. Just watching her body react to the pleasure I was giving her turned me all the way on. I continued to drive myself into her tight vagina until I felt her grip me even tighter around my dick. I didn't even think that was possible. She began to make excited jerky movements as her orgasm began to wash over her and consume her entirely. I felt her cream all over my cock as I pumped even harder in and out of her a few more times. Finally, I pumped my hips deep into her pussy one last time and then held my dick there, right against her cervix. My heart sped up as I finally exploded inside of her. I originally planned on pulling out but I couldn't help it when my cum began to coat every ounce of her insides. 

When we were done, I leaned over her and kissed her lips lightly.

"I love you Jasmine." I whispered and she smiled.

"I love you too Jaxon." This moment was perfect and I think I even fell asleep with my dick still inside her warmth. 

**********************

Vote + comment