1 Day Left

Shane's POV

One more day, one more day, one more day. I had to continue to tell myself this to keep strong and go through with this. If I cant have Emili, then no one can. The typical movie line finally made sense to me. If you really love someone then you'll do what ever it takes to be with them forever and ever. 

Im so sorry. But this has to happen. It has to happen. It has to happen. It has to happen. It has to happen. It has to happen I T H A S T O H A P P E N.... 

Dan's POV 

I cant believe I am actually going to go through with this. Shane is insane but he might be right. Its crazy even about a month ago I would've hated the idea of killing her. But this.... this is the only way to have her forever and ever and ever....

Marzia's POV

Emili is finally going to die and I will have Felix to myself. I'm glad I'm the only one who wants him. Its sad this girl has to die but she got in my way . Goodbye Emili.

Felix' POV

"Hello? Emili?"

I looked around the dark hotel room for the light switch, my hand stroked the wall for about five minutes before I finally found it. Is this some prank? I turned on the lights and still saw nothing. 

"Emili?"

Still nothing. I went into the bathroom and saw a sticky note on the mirror. 

'Went to go to the nail salon then to the bachelorette party! xoxoxoxox Em'

These girls have to perfect for everything. Emili already looks amazing I don't understand why she wears all this stuff. Well I might as well just start getting ready for my party. It starts in about 30 minutes and I still have to quiff my hair. I'm trying out this new style and I really have liked it so far. 

10 Minutes Later.....

Amazing. I'm done already. That was much easier than I thought it was going to be. I sat down for  a little while and then before you knew it I heard Anthony at my door. He grabbed me and blindfolded me.

"Woah! Whats going on man?"

He laughed and carefully guided me to the elevator. 

"Just want things to be a surprise that's all."

Emili's POV

"I think Im all ready to party!"

I said as we walked towards the huge party bus that had been waiting for us,

"I know you guys said this was going to be huge but I didn't expect the bus to be this big!"

Kalel laughed as we got on the huge bus. The music was already blaring and the lights were already strobing. Strobing? Is that a word?

Narrator POV

Marzia, Dan, and Shane all sat at the table finalizing their last plans. They needed everything to go perfectly. The plan to get them all in was that Dan was invited Marzia would sneak in as a caterer and Shane would be waiting outside to drive them all away. They would do all of this without getting caught. 

---------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR TAKING FOREVER TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER EW.

I do understand that Kalel and Anthony are no longer a couple but they will stay together for the sake of the story, Omg I cant believe I have only 2-3 chapters left. Thank y'all so sososososoosososososoososososoososo much for getting this story to where it is now! 

xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxo

bai Heylea