The family! Part two

My phone rang three times until my dad picked up.

Emili- Hey pops!

Emili's Dad(his name is Marcus Antonio Kahle but we will just call him Marcus)- Hello Emili.

His tone was serious so I knew something was wrong. I went into my room so I could have some privacy.

Felix' POV

Emili walked out of the living room talking in rapid Spanish. I wondered what was wrong. I shot right up when she came into the room, sobbing.

I held my arms open and she ran into them crying and wetting my t-shirt. I didn't care though I just wanted to make her feel better. When she stopped crying she laid down on the bed and patted the side next to her. I laid down and we just sat there in a comfortable silence. Until I spoke up.

Felix- What happened.

She started to sob again then she took a deep breath and began talking.

Emili- My nana.... she passed away. I, I was always closest to her because I was the only girl she could really get along with she was my dads mom and... my dad had four brothers, but when she said she was pregnant with the fourth one which was my dad my grandfather bailed. I never knew him and neither did my dad. So her and my mom never really clicked and sort of argued a lot. I mean they get along and all but not very well. So I was a lot like her and she loved that. She wanted to be an actress and I wanted to be a director even when I was little I wanted to be a director and I made her be in all of my plays. She had some kind of cancer I could not even pronounce the name if I tried and they said she had at least five more years to live last year. I was planning to visit soon. But I never got to it.

She started sobbing again and I pulled her into my chest. I felt so bad for the poor girl. She seemed like she was really close to her grandma.

Emili's POV

I felt horrible. I never saw her again and she died. Shes gone never coming back. I never visited not once to see how she was. She never saw me again. I was sobbing but I got some words out of my mouth.

Emili- Felix?

Felix- Yeah?

Emili- Will you come to my families house tomorrow the funeral is in two days.I don't think I can do this without you. Its okay if you don't want to.

Felix- Yeah, I will.

Felix' POV

I'm going to be meeting her family tomorrow maybe. What will they think of me will they hate me. Oh gosh I'm nervous.

Emili- Felix I'm tired I am gonna go to bed.

Felix- Oh okay I'll go.

Emili grabbed my wrist as I was getting and said a simple thing "Stay"
And I did. And we laid there for hours her sobbing and me comforting her. It felt good. Not her crying but me holding her. I think I'm falling in love with this girl.

------------------------------------

How did you guys like that. I thought it was alright. Go check out my friends stories. sidney_456 and derpydinosaur thanks Guys.

Love always,

Heylea